What is ManagerPlus?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ManagerPlus is an asset and maintenance management solution that organizes, schedules, tracks and manages the maintenance of an organization’s physical assets including vehicles, buildings, equipment, machinery and parts.
It provides user-friendly, cloud-hosted maintenance scheduling, inventory management, work order management and more for organizations of any size. It can be accessed anywhere from any mobile device.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ManagerPlus?
Key differentiators & advantages of ManagerPlus
- Data-Rich Work Orders: Get integrated, data-rich work orders that include all the information needed to close out a work request. Technicians can access digital manuals, work checklists, associated parts lists, material logs, asset profiles and complete maintenance histories in the field from their mobile devices.
- Smarter Business Management: Use data collected from work orders, inventory management, procurement and more to perform business analytics and intelligence functions. Generate performance reports, analyze budgets, forecast and plan for the future.
- Proactive and Preventive Maintenance: Prioritize, assign, schedule and track a variety of work order types, boosting team productivity and streamlining the maintenance process.
- Fleet Management: Fleet and vehicle management automates, streamlines and simplifies the daily operations of maintaining and managing a fleet.
- Manage Facilities Inside and Out: Manage a wide range of assets, from small spare parts inventory to multisite facilities and compounds. Track asset health with IoT and condition-based monitoring, and use that data to auto-generate work orders when the time is right.
- Anywhere Access: ManagerPlus’ server provides enterprise-grade data security and automatically backs up, updates and manages the platform through the cloud. Customize dashboards and navigation for peak efficiency and at-a-glance information accessible on any mobile device.
Offers specialized editions for construction, manufacturing, facility management, agribusiness, government bodies and fleet management.
- Asset Management: Collect and unify asset information into a cohesive, accessible platform that users can launch on any device.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: Facilitates proactive, preventive and reactive maintenance tasks to increase efficiency and asset utilization.
- Inspection Management: Offers inspection checklists, logs previous audits, schedules inspections and assigns inspection tasks, helping improve asset uptime.
- Work Order Management: Automatically generates work orders on user-designated schedules when tasks are due. Assign these tasks to staff individually or set the system to automatically distribute them to appropriate employees based on availability or role.
- Inventory Management: Manage inventory levels, count stock and keep track of spare parts to ensure preparation for any need.
- Reporting and BI: Generates reports based on collected data and gives insight into their operations. Dynamic graphs and charts provide a deeper understanding of past, present and future possibilities, allowing management to make smarter, data-driven decisions about the business.
- Integrations: Securely connect and share data with other business applications via ready-made connectors or with a custom-made API. Connect to the digital world through artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and business intelligence capabilities.
User feedback indicates the following product shortcomings at the time of this review:
- Needs to be more user-friendly.
- Updated version doesn't support all functions.
ManagerPlus Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail:Fill out the “contact us” web form.
phonePhone:Available at 1.844.423.5900 on business days from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MDT.
schoolTraining:Live webinars, articles, forums, videos and step-by-step guides are available for specific questions about how to operate ManagerPlus.
local_offerTickets:Select the product (cloud or desktop) on the support page, which will redirect to the ManagerPlus knowledge base resources. If the knowledge base doesn’t provide a solution, call or email support.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 124 reviews: