What is ManagerPlus?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ManagerPlus
- Data-Rich Work Orders: Work order management is the bread and butter of maintenance departments, and ManagerPlus delivers seamlessly integrated, data-rich work orders that include all the information needed to close out a work request. Technicians can access digital manuals, work checklists, associated parts lists, material logs, asset profiles and complete maintenance histories from their mobile devices in the field.
- Smarter Business Management: ManagerPlus leverages data collected from work orders, inventory management, procurement and more to perform business analytics and intelligence functions. User can generate performance reports, analyze budgets, forecast and plan for the future
- Proactive and Preventive Maintenance: Management can prioritize, assign, schedule and track a variety of work order types, boosting team productivity and streamlining the maintenance process.
- Fleet Management: Managers aren’t restricted to managing stationary assets — ManagerPlus also offers fleet and vehicle management that automates, streamlines and simplifies the daily operations of maintaining and managing a fleet.
- Manage Facilities Inside and Out: Users can manage a wide range of assets, from small spare parts inventory to multi-site facilities and compounds. They can track asset health with IoT and condition-based monitoring and use that data to auto-generate work orders when the time is right. ManagerPlus facilitates preventive maintenance plans
- Anywhere Access: ManagerPlus’ server provides enterprise-grade data security and automatically backs up, updates and manages the platform through the cloud. Users can customize their dashboards and navigation for peak efficiency and at-a-glance information that they can access on any mobile device.
ManagerPlus offers specialized editions for construction, manufacturing, facility management, agribusiness, government bodies and fleet management.
- Asset Management: The platform collects and unifies asset information into a cohesive, accessible platform that users can launch on any device.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling: ManagerPlus facilitates proactive, preventive and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Inspection Management: The solution provides inspection checklists, logs previous audits, schedules inspections and assigns inspection tasks.
- Work Order Management: ManagerPlus automatically generates work orders on user-designated schedules when tasks are due. Users can assign these tasks to staff individually or set the system to automatically distribute them to appropriate employees based on availability or role.
- Inventory Management: Users can manage inventory levels, count stock and keep track of spare parts to ensure they’re always prepared.
- Reporting and BI: ManagerPlus collects data and generates reports to give users insight into their operations. It creates dynamic graphs and charts to provide a deeper understanding of past, present and future possibilities and allows management to make smarter, data-driven decisions about their business.
- Integrations: ManagerPlus securely connects and shares data with other business applications via ready-made connectors or with a custom-made API. It connects users to the digital world through artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and business intelligence capabilities.
ManagerPlus Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 124 reviews: