What is MaintiMizer?
Benefits and Insights
- Work Orders: Access a schedule workup page to view and schedule maintenance staff to work orders, as well as check the availability of staff when emergency tasks arise.
- Preventive Maintenance: Store asset details, create a PM schedule and calculate asset maintenance cost.
- Inventory: Track spare and consumables parts and manage the maintenance, repair and overhaul of assets.
- Vendor/Purchase Order: Maintain a list of vendors with their contact details and easily track, receive or order materials.
- Timecard: Track and receive reports on labor, training and other time-based activities.
- Reporting: Preset reporting templates can generate reports on work orders, a summary of expenses, activity reports, failure analysis and more. Also offers the option to create custom reports.
- Security: Control who accesses critical and confidential information and keep track of data changes.
- Work Orders: Track and schedule maintenance tasks, inventory usage and labor hours. Includes email notifications for work order requests.
- Preventive Maintenance: Catalog asset details, create and schedule preventative maintenance, and calculate the cost for asset maintenance.
- Inventory: Retrieve vendor references, check purchase order statuses, and manage storeroom and parts availability.
- Vendor/Purchase Order: Use forms to create requisitions and purchase orders.
- Security: Offers firewall protection, a secure hosting center, offsite backup and regular updates.
- Work Orders: Barcode scanning facilitates updating and accessing information on work orders, equipment and part numbers. Enter details like amount of hours, maintenance-related notes and more. Add materials, and update the work order status.
- Inventory: Assign and track parts, scan parts to be used, log their location within the storeroom, mark quantities and store the chargeable account number. Access real-time information and transactions including the returning of parts.
- Physical/Cycle Inventory Count Interface: Execute counts to ensure correction, reconciliation and finalization of physical inventory. Include sauto-counting and real-time inventory details like the quantity of parts, part numbers and more.
- Receive Against a PO: Access records of vendors, PO numbers and PO status. Record when new assets or equipment are received and save their location.
- Equipment Reading: Enter reading of equipment/assets and get real-time data and readings for all the equipment.
MaintiMizer Web Edition
MaintiMizer.com Online Edition
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
MaintiMizer is a user-friendly program for generating work orders, managing assets and controlling security. Users called out its reporting and preventative maintenance features as noteworthy benefits. Customer support is also a strong point in the majority of cases. Weaknesses include a clunky search interface and inventory tracking that’s not intuitive. Reviews also cited problems with new queries, data fields and certain integrations that added further burden to users. Given these drawbacks, it may not be the best choice for businesses that rely on these areas, though it’s affordability makes it an attractive choice.
Based on 88 reviews: