What is Maintenance Connection?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries that utilize physical assets
Founded by Accruent, Maintenance Connection is one of the largest names in maintenance software providers. It is both powerful and user-friendly, providing an intuitive interface. It offers the whole gamut of asset and maintenance management features that help users manage the lifecycles of their physical assets. It comes in on-premise, cloud or hybrid deployments and is highly scalable to fit a diverse clientele.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Maintenance Connection?
Key differentiators & advantages of Maintenance Connection
- Extend Asset Lifespan: Asset tracking, condition monitoring, predictive/preventive maintenance and more helps keep assets operating at peak performance to the extent of their useful lifespan.
- Manage Maintenance: Calendar-based maintenance scheduling facilitates preventive/predictive maintenance (PM) plans. Automated reminders trigger when routine maintenance is due, reducing the likelihood of crucial upkeep tasks falling through the cracks.
- Assign Asset Hierarchies: Assign a custom hierarchy to assets so technicians can prioritize emergency repairs if, for example, a severe weather situation damages multiple assets. This helps protect the most important assets and keep technicians on task.
- Reduce Asset Downtime and Failure: PM plans reduce asset downtime by improving asset health awareness and reducing the wear and tear on equipment. This cuts down on unplanned downtime by keeping assets in peak condition and significantly decreases the chances of catastrophic failures.
- Improve Productivity: Boost organizational and labor pool productivity using work order management. Assign tasks to individual technicians and streamline the workflow from creation to completion to expedite the process.
- Improve ROI: Realize organization-wide benefits and greater profits when technicians are more efficient, assets are operational most of the time and the chances of unexpected catastrophic failure (and the huge cost of asset replacement that often accompanies it) are reduced.
Maintenance Connection gears its platform toward healthcare, large facilities, municipalities, warehouses, energy, travel and other asset-focused industries.
- Work Order Management: Users can create, designate and track work orders. Administrators can assign them to individual technicians and schedule them for specific dates if there is a backlog of work to be completed..
- Asset Management: The drag-and-drop interface offers an intuitive way to create, search and edit asset profiles. Arrange profiles via hierarchy, location, operational status and more for easy searching and cataloging.
- Preventive/Predictive Maintenance: Create both preventive and predictive maintenance plans to schedule and perform maintenance tasks. Configurable notification settings alert technicians or administrators when repetitive maintenance tasks are due and deliver the associated work order into the queue of work.
- Inventory Management: Whether the inventory is spare parts, raw materials or a finished product ready for distribution, automated inventory management makes it easier to manage. Barcode generation, cost tracking, part categorization, min-max value reordering and text notifications when stock reaches minimum levels are some other capabilities.
- Calibration Management: Conduct regular calibration of instruments that perform delicate tasks — weighing, measuring and detecting pressure level — to ensure they are accurate. Automate parts of this process, including storage of historical data, planning and scheduling work on the instruments, report generation, certificates that reduce errors and overall improved operation of this process.
- Reporting: Leverage statistical reports with 150 prebuilt designs and a range of customizable formats to gain insight into operations.
User feedback suggests some of the product limitations at the time of this review:
- Doesn’t support dispatch management.
- Provides limited options for creating ad-hoc or custom reports.
- Printing a task list in a readable format can be difficult.
- Comparatively complex and involves a steep learning curve.
- Getting in touch with customer support can be difficult.
- Running codes can be difficult.
- Maintenance Connection Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: Call (888) 567-3434 Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PST.
schoolTraining: Maintenance Connection offers a range of training options for different experience levels. Upfront training involves implementation steps and an introduction to the various modules of the software to get an organization up and running with the new CMMS. Continued learning offers training that builds on that foundation through annual group conference checkpoints, Maintenance Connection University Online Learning courses and live client training sessions that can take place on-site or remotely. For users looking for even more training, there are add-on training packages for administrators, technicians and system audits available.
local_offerTickets: Log in to the User Connect portal. For non-urgent issues, browse solutions suggested by the portal that may solve the problem. For urgent matters, generate a ticket and expect a response from the experienced support team.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Maintenance Connection Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product