What is Maintenance Care?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Maintenance Care aids facility management with features like preventive maintenance, asset tracking, capital planning and more. It helps track tasks, parts, equipment temperature and expenses to improve productivity and efficiency. It also offers customized 3D and virtual reality videos. The free version offers all basic features like reporting and online work orders.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Maintenance Care?
Key differentiators & advantages of Maintenance Care
- Reduce Asset Downtime: A yearly review of assets combined with timely PM and inventory management helps reduce asset downtime.
- Virtual Reality Maintenance: Create interactive 3D and VR experiences and directly tie them to an asset database to provide visual of equipment within the facility. Make virtual tours of all the main rooms to be uploaded on the website.
- Improve ROI: Use repair history to check if the cost of repair is more than the cost of replacing an asset.
- Organize Inventory: Avoid unnecessary expenses by tracking inventory to avoid over stocking equipment.
- Space Center: Store documents, videos and reference instructions in the cloud and link them to work requests, preventive maintenance tasks and assets.
- Track Temperature: Get automatic notifications when temperature goes out of range and store temperature trends for individual sensor points.
Serves education, government, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, senior care and small businesses.
- Work Order Management: Streamline workflows by effectively managing task requests. Includes:
- Work Order Request Form: A customized web form directly submits a request to the maintenance team. Submit through a desktop, mobile app, kiosk or any web-enabled device.
- Maintenance List: Access and manage all tasks in a single location with quick sorting, column layout preferences and shortcuts.
- Instant Notifications: Automatically sends notifications when a task is allocated and delivers instant email or message notifications to communicate directly.
- Internal Email Client: Compose, send, reply and forward emails. Create contact lists, attach files and track email history attached to a work order.
- Duplication Checker: Receive warning when creating a duplicate request and check similar requests before deleting or creating the work order.
- Preventive Maintenance: Schedule and manage routine maintenance, maintain compliance regulators, schedule regular inspections and predetermine task assignment based on skills. Supports attaching MSDS forms, training PDFs, safety documentation and instructional video to PM tasks.
- Asset Tracking: Predict asset performance, track repair transaction history to understand the value of an asset and access all asset-related details in a single location.
- Inventory Management: Store all information on spare parts in a single location, link parts to assets and check how many parts are available. Maximize efficiency with alerts when stock is low, track inventory usage and stock parts in bulk based on usage. Detailed records on initial purchase price, re-order price and average cost of each part aid informed purchase decisions.
- Reports: From asset expenses to staff performance to facility trends, access all reports on a customizable dashboard. Share reports, export reports to PDF or Excel, and view and print bar graphs and charts.
- Integration: Integrate with over 800 applications like RingCentral, YouTube, SurveyMonkey and more.
- Mobile App: Complete and receive tasks and work orders, access requests, set priorities and receive notifications for preventive maintenance on the app. Directly add notes, images and time spent upon completion.
User feedback indicates the following drawbacks of the product at the time of this review:
- Notifying external vendors when assigning work orders needs to be more streamlined.
- Reporting features are difficult to understand.
- System logs out users if kept idle for some time.
- Customer service is slow in giving updates.
Maintenance Care Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: 888-222-0206 ext. 2.
schoolTraining: Training coaches will customize sessions based on company goals. A CMMS guide, webinar and blogs are available in the website resource section.
local_offerTickets: Not mentioned.
Maintenance Care Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 24 reviews: