What is Limble?
Industry Specialties: Serves asset-intensive industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Limble
- Decrease Downtime: Track specified KPIs to help identify asset issues and the underlying reasons behind them in order to expedite the repair process. Any authorized user can report problems, ensuring that they’re logged and assigned to technicians quickly.
- Create Plans Based on Data: Leverage customized and industry-standard KPI tracking to generate reports on individual assets, metrics or employee performance. Use this to create specific preventive maintenance plans based on real data gathered from operations.
- Boost Productivity: Improve productivity at every level of the organization. Digitized work orders, centralized ticket management and data that syncs automatically across the system streamline workflows and improve efficiency. View all relevant work orders as well as asset information, and enable users to communicate with each other from a single hub at their desktop or on the go.
- Get Organized: Receive automatically generated work orders based on priority and technician assignment to ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner. Attach asset photos to work orders to log problems and maintain visual asset histories.
- Empower Maintenance Teams: Manage communication, work order management and preventive maintenance plans in an easy-to-use interface. Access real-time actionable insights to stay on top of preventive repairs and always stay informed on crucial asset updates.
- Mobile Maintenance App: Native iOS and Android apps provide better communication and a streamlined maintenance workflow on the go. Offers almost all the same capabilities as the desktop site with a leaner collection of features specific to the needs of field technicians, including speech-to-text, work order logs, push notifications and asset search.
- Asset Management: Includes maintenance logs, asset profiles, a searchable asset database and asset hierarchies that keep parent-to-child relationships organized. Managers can track KPIs and view real-time reports on asset information through IoT sensors and QR code scanning.
- Work Orders: Organize, process and track work orders in a centralized database accessible from any device. View upcoming tasks in a calendar interface and edit them by dragging and dropping.
- Preventive Maintenance: Automated preventive maintenance plan scheduling delivers work orders to previously assigned technicians and streamlines the work order creation process. An intuitive PM builder lets management create checklists or conditional logic scenarios that guide technicians through tasks, all of which are viewable via a calendar interface.
- Predictive Maintenance: Modular IoT sensor integrations enable testing predictive maintenance techniques before committing. Offers plug-and-play sensors, condition-based monitoring, threshold alerts and automated corrective work order creation.
- Reports: Custom dashboards provide insight into operations and visibility into the organization at various levels. Create custom KPIs to track the metrics and share them through email.
- Inventory Management: Monitor stock levels via receiving and shipping records. Set up push or email notifications to trigger when thresholds are met to prevent low inventory. Technicians can search parts and attach them to work orders to ensure the necessary tools are in stock.
- Limited capabilities on the mobile app compared to the site.
- Needs internet for functionality.
- Alerts don't include text that describes the notification.
- Doesn’t mention stock withdrawal/return per work order.
Limble CMMS Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Limble CMMS helps users generate work orders, maintain schedules, and plan for preventive maintenance. Notable features include tracking, a scheduler and customization. Reviewers also appreciated the hassle-free implementation and top-notch customer support team. In contrast, users indicated that reporting and text alerts weren’t robust enough. The mobile interface lacks functionality and task reassignment could be easier as well. However, the system can be a good fit for businesses that aren’t overly reliant on those features and are looking for an affordable, user-friendly CMMS solution.
Based on 83 reviews: