What is Limble?
Industry Specialties: Serves asset-intensive industries
Limble CMMS is a simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution offering maintenance management, inventory management, vendor management, IoT integrations, work order management, asset management and other valuable maintenance features.
It serves a variety of asset-intensive industries and provides a 30-day free trial, multiple language versions via native translation, and cloud-hosted deployment. It is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Limble?
Key differentiators & advantages of Limble
- Decrease Downtime: Limble tracks specified KPIs to help users identify asset issues and the underlying reasons behind them in order to expedite the repair process. The work request system allows any authorized user to report problems, ensuring that they are logged and assigned to technicians in record time.
- Create Plans Based on Data: With customized and industry-standard KPI tracking, users can generate reports on individual assets, on metrics or on employee performance to create specific preventive maintenance plans based on real data gathered from their operations.
- Boost Productivity: Limble improves productivity at every level of the organization. Digitized work orders, centralized ticket management and data that syncs automatically across the system streamline workflows and make the organization more efficient. Users can view all relevant work order and asset information as well as communicate with each other from a single hub at their desktop or on the go.
- Get Organized: Limble automatically organizes work orders based on priority and technician assignment to ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner. Users can attach asset photos to work orders to log problems and maintain visual asset histories.
- Empower Maintenance Teams: Limble provides communication, work order management and preventive maintenance plans in an easy-to-use interface. Users can access real-time actionable insights to stay on top of preventive repairs and always stay informed on crucial asset updates.
Limble serves a variety of industries including hospitality, manufacturing, commercial real estate, nonprofits, food and beverage, transportation, healthcare and more.
- Mobile Maintenance App: A native iOS or Android app provides better communication and a streamlined maintenance workflow on the go. It offers almost all the same capabilities as the desktop site with a leaner collection of features specific to the needs of field technicians including speech-to-text, work order logs, push notifications and asset search.
- Asset Management: Asset management features include maintenance logs, asset profiles, a searchable asset database and asset hierarchies that keep parent-to-child relationships organized. Managers can track KPIs and view real-time reports on asset information through IoT sensors and QR code scanning.
- Work Orders: Lost work orders are a thing of the past with digitized work order management. The WOM module organizes, processes and tracks work orders in a centralized database accessible from any device. Upcoming tasks are viewable via a calendar interface and can be edited by dragging and dropping.
- Preventive Maintenance: Automated preventive maintenance plan scheduling delivers work orders to previously assigned technicians and streamlines the work order creation process. An intuitive PM builder lets management create checklists or conditional logic scenarios that guide technicians through tasks, all of which are viewable via a calendar interface.
- Predictive Maintenance: Modular IoT sensor integrations let users test predictive maintenance techniques before committing with plug-and-play sensors, condition-based monitoring, threshold alerts and automated corrective work order creation.
- Reports: Custom dashboards provide insight into operations and visibility into the organization at various levels. Users can create custom KPIs to track exactly the metrics they need and share them through email.
- Inventory Management: Limble monitors stock levels via receiving and shipping records. Users can set up push or email notifications to trigger when thresholds are met to prevent low inventory. Technicians can search parts and attach them to work orders to ensure the necessary tools are in stock.
Some of Limble’s limitations include:
- Limited customization options for form fields and reports
- Limited capabilities on the mobile app compared to the site
Limble CMMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail:Users can email Limble at [email protected], as well as live chat or submit a contact request form via Limble’s website.
phonePhone:To get in touch with Limble, users can call 801-851-1218 Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. MST.
schoolTraining:Limble offers a 30-day free trial that allows users to familiarize themselves with the system. Subscribers have access to an implementation specialist who can be contacted through the user portal to help onboard new users, train them on the system and guide them to post-implementation training materials available on the website.