What is Interal?
Industry Specialties: Serves asset-intensive industries
Interal offers maintenance planning, tracking and a comprehensive overview of an organization’s corrective or preventive work orders. It was created to solve specific problems with maintenance and procurement processes and streamline workflows among technicians and facility managers. It combines the separate offerings of PlanPro, InventPro and IPMS into one comprehensive hub.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Interal?
Key differentiators & advantages of Interal
- Create and Stick to Preventive Maintenance Plans: Assign tasks to technicians with drag-and-drop work orders and track maintenance tasks with real-time updates. Plan repair days, weeks or even months ahead of time to increase asset longevity and decrease unexpected downtime.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions: Gain insights into maintenance metrics and work orders via dashboards, collect long-term data, and get visibility into operations in order to make smarter decisions.
- Track Work Order Process: Leverage role-based accounts to request work orders and track their progress once they’ve been approved. Assign tasks and monitor the time spent completing them to track performance and assess productivity.
- Keep Detailed Maintenance History: Easily access serial numbers, warranty details, asset location, parts lists and maintenance history from a desktop or mobile device to retrieve extensive asset information at a glance as well as update it when needed.
- Organize Parts: Stay organized by recording profile information, tracking maintenance on individual parts and locating parts within assets to automate organizational tasks and reduce inventory loss.
- Ensure Safety: Prevent unauthorized access to assets, machinery and the maintenance system using integrated lockout procedures. Safety documents associated with specific equipment are automatically attached to work orders assigned to those assets for easy access that promotes technician safety.
- Customize Solution: Customize the platform to suit industry and organizational needs.
Specializes in manufacturing, food and beverage, healthcare, aerospace, municipalities and lumber.
- Configurable Dashboards: Customizable maintenance dashboards help get a snapshot and visualize KPIs.
- Grouped Metrics: Get specific insights by grouping KPIs into categories such as technical, time management, financial and work orders. Export statistics from sales or purchase departments to have a common access point.
- Report Designer: Offers clear and easily interpretable reports to communicate information, combine data and track asset input.
- Kompanion! Mobile App: View and escalate requests, track labor hours, input data, update asset profiles, attach images and more from anywhere.
- Geographical Navigation: Log equipment location on site with images and maps to help find equipment efficiently and safely.
- Work Orders: Create, assign, track and complete work orders in an entirely paperless process. Plan work ahead of time and set reminders for recurring maintenance tasks to keep repairs timely. Supports creating a new work order or adding hours to a work order by scanning equipment barcodes.
- Maintenance Planning Board: Customize to show specific types of assets or part of a floor. Color code maintenance type and set icons to represent the progress of maintenance tasks. Grants access to equipment files, preventive configurations and corrective work orders. Also automates database changes and calculates subsequent dates if necessary.
- Integration: Streamlines processes by connecting with other solutions like ERP and accounting software.
- Product Management: Categories and subcategories simplify product groupings. Also helps:
- Manage profit margins, the direct cost of products and storage.
- Keep track of production history and statistics.
- Measure production quality for critical operations.
- Input data during production and set production quantity parameters.
- Production Order: Regroup production to meet demand, customize and generate production requests, and automatically create production orders based on stock and demand analysis. Checklists, control quality, batch management, production tools and control of equipment and operations are available from within the order.
- Customer Order Management: Save information on a single platform and search engine. Also includes:
- Private notes that won't be printed.
- Quantity rebates when selecting multiple products.
- Bid expiration dates and defined price import.
- Key details like quantities and delivery date on multi-item orders.
- Customer Management: Provides customer details like past purchases, credits and more. Also includes:
- Customer service, service calls and customer follow-up.
- Tracking of events that occurred between employees and customers.
- Sales and shipping structures.
- Refunds and preferential pricing.
- Customer credit lines and buying statistics.
- Logistic Management: Track parts, products, and the storage and movement of raw materials from point of origin to point of consumption. Also enables:
- Grouping completed items on the same shipment.
- Automatically creating shipping documents and handling the shipping process.
- Comparing promised vs. actual delivery dates using reports.
- Merchandise reception management.
- Invoicing: Eliminates account misallocation by comparing quantities ordered, shipped and already invoiced to identify appropriate sales and tax-related items. Export all receivable and payable invoices to an accounting system to avoid duplication and transcription errors.
- Traceability: Tracks batches produced as well as the component and production history of individual batches. Offers a tree-view and a view of the chain of batches related to a product.
- Quality Management: Provides real-time data to help monitor and manage quality. Checklist and measuring tools help verify a product’s properties, as well as define the nature and number of parameters to collect.
- Inventory Control: Track and adjust values of small numbers of parts, change unit price and expenses while entering inventory numbers, and receive detailed inventory reports. Control costs, maintain stock and calculate the need for restocking through a customized interface.
- Parts and Material: Store supplier information with their respective costs, manufacturers, equivalent parts, procurement history and average purchase price on part files. Access real-time data of parts through barcode scanning.
- Supplier Management: Manage all suppliers on a single file and get access to contact information, applicable taxes, invoicing information, accounting information, supplier purchase history and more.
- Purchase Order: Automatically updates supplier information on purchase orders and includes all the relevant information.
- Quotation Requests: Automatically include payment information, quality and quantity, contract information, and technical requirements.
Time and Attendance Management
- Flexible Time Management: A centralized board helps track absenteeism, punches and overtime for paid hours, which can be imported to a pay system.
- Employee Identification: Use unique ID number or biometric signature for identification, store personal information, and update holidays and leaves on the calendar.
- Schedules: Customize and allocate multiple work schedules and preauthorize or set overtime, leaves and bonuses to ease the payroll process.
Interal Software Suite Support
Support options available by logging in to an account.
mail_outlineEmail: Not specified.
phonePhone: Not specified.
schoolTraining: Offers accredited training programs that provide personalized coaching through implementation and introduction to the software. Help documents available for self-training.
local_offerTickets: Not mentioned.