What is iMaint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
DPSI developed iMaint to help facility managers automate the work order process, streamline maintenance tasks, generate reports and manage assets. It comes in three purchase plan tiers: Small Business, Online Enterprise and On-Premise, all of which offer scaling features and pricing to fit unique organizational needs.
It centralizes asset data and automates many maintenance tasks to give access to all areas of operation from a single interface. It aims to lower operating costs, save users money and improve overall organizational efficiency.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iMaint?
Key differentiators & advantages of iMaint
- Efficiency Through Automation: Streamline tasks and improve efficiency by automating many work request processes.
- Detailed Work Orders: Attach images or documents (like warranties or repair histories) to work orders, ensuring pertinent information is accessible at one click and improving communication.
- Less Downtime: Preventive maintenance scheduling helps decrease unplanned downtime by facilitating consistent routine maintenance on assets that keeps them in peak condition.
- Fewer Failures: Routine asset maintenance also reduces the chances of unexpected total asset failure, saving money and productivity.
- Regulatory Confidence: Helps comply with and meet the regulations of EPA, ISO, GASB, OSHA and more.
- Accessible: Offers deployment either on-premise or via the cloud, making its features, like work order creation, accessible from mobile devices.
- Customizable: Managers can customize the system for different levels of access, restricting lower-security users to the areas relevant to their positions. Users can save their preferred settings and customize their view to a certain extent.
- Advanced Reporting: Gain insight into operations and make better business decisions by leveraging hundreds of customizable and preconfigured report types.
Industry ExpertiseiMaint specializes in manufacturing, facilities, government, logistics, food and beverage.
- Cost Tracking and Budget Analysis: Project management tools help track expenditures, create budgets, forecast future project costs and more.
- Purchase Order Generation: Procurement is easy with automated reorder and purchase order creation options. Set the system to monitor stockroom levels and receive alerts when levels are low.
- Inventory and Parts Management: Track spare parts, keep equipment organized and reorder inventory when stock is low.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Interactive calendar interfaces allow managers to schedule maintenance tasks far into the future, assign them to specific technicians and monitor that they’ve been completed.
- Work Order Management: Role-based access allows guests, technicians and administrators to create work order requests, then administrators can assign them and mark them as completed.
- Asset Management: Keep asset profiles and repair histories close together to maintain assets’ health and extend their lifespans.
- Mobile App: Access from laptops, tablets and mobile phones to make entering data on the go easier.
These are some of the product’s limitations at the time of this review, according to user feedback:
- Limited to singular asset tree.
- Difficult to set up.
- Reports don’t fit industry standards and require modification.
- Long process to create preventative maintenance schedules.
iMaint Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected] Live chat with a representative available through the support homepage.
phonePhone: 877-777-0431 or 1-709-292-8809.
schoolTraining: DPSI offers on-site training, web-based training and workshops at their training centers. 30-day free trial available to ensure it fits user needs before committing fully.
local_offerTickets: Call, email, chat or log in on the customer corner section of the DPSI site.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 17 reviews: