What is iMaint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
DPSI developed iMaint to help facility managers automate the work order process, streamline maintenance tasks, generate reports and manage assets. It comes in three purchase plan tiers: Small Business, Online Enterprise and On-Premise, all of which offer scaling features and pricing to fit your organization’s needs.
It centralizes asset data and automates many maintenance tasks to give users access to all areas of their operation from a single interface. It aims to lower operating costs, save users money and improve overall organizational efficiency.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iMaint?
Key differentiators & advantages of iMaint
- Efficiency Through Automation: The work order management suite helps automate many of the work request processes, streamlining tasks and improving efficiency.
- Detailed Work Orders: Users can attach images or documents (like warranties or repair histories) to work orders, ensuring everyone has the pertinent information and improving communication.
- Less Downtime: The preventive maintenance scheduling feature helps decrease unplanned downtime by facilitating consistent routine maintenance on assets that keeps them in peak condition.
- Fewer Failures: Routine asset maintenance also reduces the chances of unexpected total asset failure, saving you money and productivity.
- Regulatory Confidence: This platform meets the regulations of, as well as helps companies comply with, the EPA, ISO, GASB, OSHA and more.
- Accessible: Can be deployed either on-premise or via the cloud, and users can access the software features, like work order creation, from their mobile devices.
- Customizable: Managers can customize the system for different levels of access, restricting lower-security users to the areas relevant to their positions. Users can save their preferred settings and customize their view to a certain extent.
- Advanced Reporting: Offers hundreds of both customizable and prefabricated report types. Users can generate reports to gain insight into their operations and make better business decisions.
Industry ExpertiseWhile it caters to organizations in all asset-intensive industries, iMaint specializes in manufacturing, facilities, government, logistics food and beverage.
- Cost Tracking and Budget Analysis: The project management aspect of this platform help users track expenditures, create budgets, forecast future project costs and more.
- Purchase Order Generation: Procurement is easy with automated reorder and purchase order creation options. Users can set the system to monitor stockroom levels and alert them when levels are low.
- Inventory and Parts Management: Inventory management features help track spare parts, keep equipment organized and reorder inventory when stock is low.
- Maintenance Scheduling: Interactive calendar interfaces allow managers to schedule maintenance tasks far into the future, assign them to specific technicians and monitor that they have been completed.
- Work Order Management: The system offers role-based access so guests, techs and administrators can all create work order requests, then administrators can assign them and mark them completed.
- Asset Management: This feature keeps asset profiles and repair histories close so users can better maintain their assets’ health and extend their lifespans.
- Mobile App: Users can access the solution from laptops, tablets and mobile phones to make entering data on the go easier than ever.
iMaint Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email support at [email protected] They can also live chat with a representative through the support homepage.
phonePhone: Users can call support at 877-777-0431 or 1-709-292-8809.
schoolTraining: DPSI offers on-site training, web-based training and workshops at their training centers. Users can access a 30-day free trial to ensure it fits their needs before committing fully.
local_offerTickets: To open a support ticket, users can call, email, chat or log in to their account on the customer corner section of the DPSI site.
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for CMMS Software
The following reviews for iMaint are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
I use iMaint where I work. It is an excellent system and very user friendly. Its amazing how you can create reports based on any data that is entered into the system.
MINOR HICCUPS WHEN INTEGRATED INTO OUR COMPANY, OVERALL A GREAT PLATFORM FOR A CMMS
THE FEATURES: REPORTING CAPTURES KPI's THAT WE NEED TO KEEP OUR TEAMS INFORMED. RESOURCE ALLOCATION, UNPLANNED DOWNTIMES, LABOR DISTRIBUTION ARE JUST THE FEW FEATURES THAT I LIKE ABOUT iMAINT
SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH, I RECEIVE ERRORS WHEN GENERATING REPORTS. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, WHEN CAPTURING DATA, THE DATE RANGE IS NOT ACCURATE AND I START FROM THE BEGINNING AND THIS OFTENTIMES MITIGATES THE ISSUE
Very useful software. Great for tracking history of maintenance and life of equipment.
The ability to filter out work orders to determine the history of equipment worked on. We can also track time spent on jobs and better plan on future jobs.
It's not as user friendly as I think it could be. It seems like an unnecessary amount of steps to create PM's, for example.