What is Hippo CMMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Hippo CMMS
- Track Equipment Location: Drill down into maintenance activities from both a macro and micro perspective. Track equipment in locations that correlate to their placement in the facility, create and access asset profiles, track work orders attached to assets, as well as search and filter assets to find specific work orders or assets.
- Ensure Dependable Availability: Reduce asset downtime and ensure reliable service of equipment through routine repairs and close condition-based monitoring.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: Perform and streamline preventive maintenance tasks to extend asset lifespan and improve the ROA for physical assets.
- Improve Productivity: Managers gain insight into every work order, receiving more power over and control of labor allocation. Assigning tasks to individual technicians promotes accountability and reduces confusion over responsibility. The calendar interface improves transparency organization-wide and helps keep everyone up-to-date on what needs to happen and when.
- Preventive Maintenance: PM schedule creation options allow the scheduling of routine or repeating maintenance tasks in advance. This prevents them from falling through the cracks and also lets managers assign them to specific technicians.
- Work Order Management: Facility managers can track and manage work orders from creation to completion from a centralized dashboard.
- Equipment/Asset Management: Offers systematic approach to maintenance and monitoring assets while optimizing their lifecycle. Includes features such as budgeting, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, asset monitoring, data management, barcode generation and audit trails.
- Contact Management: Organizes contacts including labor, vendors, clients and subcontractors into a single interface, without requiring users to switch to external email or other communication tools.
- Fleet Management: Facilitates the management and maintenance tasks required to upkeep a fleet of vehicles. Offers repair history, spare parts tracking, cost forecasting, defect logs and more.
- User-Friendly Interface: The intuitive, user-friendly interface is good for users with less technical expertise.
- Flexible Pricing: Offers flexible pricing tiers to make it accessible to a range of business sizes, with customized options to fit company needs. A streamlined architecture foregoes the bells and whistles of many large vendor products to give the needed features without charging for the ones not needed.
- Calendar Dashboard: There are four dashboards: Advanced, Standard, Calendar and KPI, determined by the version of the solution purchased. The dashboards allow access to view floor plans, search for work orders, view upcoming due dates and more.
- Hippo Reports: Gives visibility into operational KPIs such as asset depreciation, maintenance costs, inventory budgets and maintenance metrics. Capabilities include generation of reports, emailing them to other users, exporting them and scheduling them to trigger at a future date.
- Mobile App: Makes the solution accessible from any mobile device with an internet connection.
- Doesn’t permit editing of closed work orders.
- Can’t provide machine history without looking at each work order issued for that specific piece of equipment.
- Doesn’t allow raising purchase requisitions.
- Lacks calibration management functionality.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Hippo CMMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Hippo CMMS helps users perform preventive repairs, monitor assets and equipment, manage contacts and control inventory. It excels in usability, aids preventive maintenance, provides exceptional customer service and is highly customizable. However, as mentioned in multiple reviews, there is a need for a mobile application. There’s also room for improvement in features like inventory access, drop-down menus and offline training. Overall, it’s a good fit for businesses looking for an easy-to-use CMMS that helps with maintenance planning.