What is Hippo CMMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Hippo CMMS is a user-friendly cloud solution to help facility managers streamline and centralize their organization’s maintenance management activities. It comes equipped to optimize work orders, perform preventive maintenance, monitor assets and equipment, control spare parts and material inventory, as well as manage vendor or client contacts. It is scalable for SMBs or enterprises alike.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Hippo CMMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of Hippo CMMS
- Interactive Blueprints: This feature allows users to drill-down and view maintenance activities from both a macro and micro perspective. It lets users view equipment in locations that correlate to their placement in the facility, create and access asset profiles, track work orders attached to assets as well as search and filter assets to find specific work orders or assets.
- Dependable Availability: Hippo promises 99.7% uptime, ensuring your business will never grind to a halt because the solution is down. They also offer free annual software updates.
- Speedy Implementation: Unlike bulky on-premise systems, users will have full access with login credentials within 24 hours of signing up.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: By performing routine preventive maintenance tasks, users can extend the lifespan and improve the ROA for their physical assets. CMMS specializes in streamlining the asset maintenance process.
- Improves Productivity: By giving managers insight into every work order they get more power over and control of labor allocation. Assigning tasks to individual technicians promotes accountability and reduces confusion over responsibility. The calendar interface improves transparency organization-wide and helps keep everyone up-to-date on what needs to be done and when.
- User-Friendly Interface: CMMS users tend to be less technical than those of other software categories, so this solution caters to their needs by offering an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
- Flexible Pricing: Because the solution scales to fit the business implementing it, it also offers flexible pricing tiers to make it accessible to a range of business sizes. It comes with a streamlined architecture that foregoes the bells and whistles of many large vendor products to give you the features you need without charging you for the ones you don’t.
Specializes in asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, municipalities, education, telecommunications and other facilities.
- Preventive Maintenance: Offers PM schedule creation options that allow users to schedule routine or repeating maintenance tasks in advance. This prevents them from falling through the cracks and also lets managers assign them to specific technicians.
- Work Order Management: Helps facility managers track and manage work orders from creation to completion from a centralized dashboard.
- Interactive Floor Plans: Lets users drill down to view their facility from both a macro and micro perspective. Lets users view equipment location, asset profiles, work orders and more.
- Equipment/Asset Management: Helps users take a systematic approach to maintenance and monitoring assets while optimizing their lifecycles. Includes features such as budgeting, preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, asset monitoring, data management, barcode generation, audit trails, etc.
- Contact Management: Organizes contacts including labor, vendors, clients and subcontractors into a single interface without requiring users to switch to external email or other communication tools.
- Fleet Management: Facilitates the management and maintenance tasks required to upkeep a fleet of vehicles including repair history, spare parts tracking, cost forecasting, defect logs and more.
- Calendar Dashboard: Offers four dashboards: Advanced, Standard, Calendar and KPI, determined by the version of the solution users purchase. The dashboards let users view floor plans, search for work orders, view upcoming due dates, etc.
- Hippo Reports: This reporting and analytics tool gives users visibility into operational KPIs such as asset depreciation, maintenance costs, inventory budgets and maintenance metrics. It allows them to generate reports, email them to other users, export them and schedule them to trigger at a future date.
- Mobile App: Because the solution is web-based, users can access it from any mobile device with an internet connection.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution doesn’t allow users to edit closed work orders
- Can’t provide machine history without looking at each work order issued for that specific piece of equipment
- Doesn’t support Google Chrome
- The solution doesn’t allow users to raise purchase requisitions
- Lacks calibration management functionality
Hippo CMMS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email support at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can call support at 866-956-2859 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
schoolTraining: Comes with unlimited free training within the first six months after signing up including monthly sessions and on-demand video tutorials.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a contact request through the web form, email, call, book a meeting with customer success or submit a ticket by logging into their user account. Hippo offers same-day response to all software requests.
Cost of Ownership for Hippo CMMS
|Customization Cost||Cost varies depending on the industry, number of sites and new requirements/modules such as Equipment/Asset transfer, Active Directory integration with Single Sign-On (SSO), custom designed user interface and fleet management|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is included in the monthly subscription fee and the onboarding package selected|