What is FMX?
Industry Specialties: Serves asset-heavy industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of FMX
- Streamline Work Orders: Users of all access levels can log onto the FMX system to create work order requests. Admins can assign, monitor and resolve these in order of importance or based on when they were requested, simultaneously tracking costs and time spent on individual orders.
- Planned Maintenance Scheduling: The maintenance scheduler lets users plan routine maintenance operations on an organization-wide scale. This helps reduce unplanned maintenance and reminds users when tasks are due to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Prevent Event Scheduling Conflicts: This system offers a facility management module to streamline event scheduling tasks. Users can set events to recur or use the drag-and-drop function to easily create event schedules.
- Coordinate Fleets: Users can assign drivers, vehicles and schedules through the FMX system. It lets them keep track of vehicles, ensure proper staffing and monitor assets.
- QR Code Asset Management: By generating a unique QR code for each asset, the solution helps users pull up instantaneous information on an asset’s history, warranty, repairs and more by scanning the code from their mobile device.
- Cost-Effective Management: This platform facilitates efficient asset management that saves money in unexpected repairs, catastrophic failures due to aging equipment, accurate staffing and more.
- Anywhere Access: Users can access this system from any mobile device through cloud-based deployment.
Industry ExpertiseFMX best serves physical asset-intensive industries such as education campuses, food and beverage, manufacturing, municipalities, construction, real estate, religious organizations, healthcare and more.
- Work Order Management: Every employee can log in to the system and create a work order request with the simple ticket process. It’s easy to assign requests to individual technicians and monitor through to completion.
- Maintenance Scheduling: The intuitive color-coded calendar lets users plan recurring or one-time maintenance tasks. They can set the system to send automated reminders when recurring maintenance is due.
- Reporting and Analytics: With customizable dashboards and reports, users can create and share business information in the form of intuitive graphical representations. These visualizations make it easy to collaborate and make data-driven decisions.
- Calendar-Based Architecture: Everything is built around a central color-coded calendar, making interaction simple and convenient for users of all technical levels.
- Inventory Management: The solution generates unique QR codes for each asset, spare part or other inventory item, making them easy to track and monitor.
- Fleet Management: Users can use this system to schedule drivers and monitor vehicle repairs.
- Single Sign-On: Users only need to log in once and can then navigate anywhere within the system when FMX is integrated with a directory system.
Facilities Management Express Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
FMX helps users generate work orders, maintain schedules, and organize staff through a centralized portal and a simple, calendar-based interface. Notable features include booking tracking, a calendar, customization and a customer support team that goes above and beyond to provide service. The lack of a mobile app is a major drawback, and the reporting and email features could be more useful. However, it’s a good fit for businesses that are looking for an affordable, user-friendly CMMS solution.
Based on 354 reviews: