What is Fiix?
Industry Specialties: Serves all asset-intensive industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Fiix
- Organize Assets Hierarchically: Set priorities and keep track of vital asset information by creating asset hierarchies with custom categories, asset grouping and profiles.
- Manage Multiple Sites: Coordinate sites all over the world with real-time data. Managers can set sites to different time zones, standardize currency and perform operations in a variety of languages.
- Create Preventive Maintenance Plans: Managers can nest preventive maintenance schedules within each other to stack tasks on specific work orders.
- Track Asset Location: Track rotating assets as they move between facilities, suppliers or outside contractors.
- Manage Employee Certifications: Track workforce certifications and receive an alert when qualifications are nearing expiration for groups or individuals to ensure compliance and safety.
- Decrease Downtime: Decrease unexpected downtime with preventive maintenance plans and detailed asset tracking. Track and manage equipment downtime by identifying KPIs with pre-built widgets, as well as assign custom failure codes to organize records.
- Streamline Workflows: Automatically assign work orders or maintenance tasks to a team or individual to expedite the completion process.
Fiix is specially designed for asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, textiles, industrial production, mining, energy, public utilities, education, healthcare and public works.
- Search Tool: Easily search the asset repository using nameplate information, identifying details and other data.
- Purchasing: Design workflows for procurement that match desired company processes. Create purchase requests, compare prices, check inventory levels, and send RFPs and POs via email.
- Failure Codes: Comes pre-loaded with common failure codes. Technicians can use these standardized codes to support their workflows and escalate issues.
- Work Orders: Creates work orders with asset attachments, templates and custom fields for repetitive tasks.
- Integration Hub: Collect, connect and share data drawn from integrated IoT devices with users across the organization.
- Asset Tags: Generate QR codes, barcodes and information tags, then assign them to assets. The mobile app can scan these tags to pull up asset profiles and maintenance records.
- Spare Parts Management: Itemize spare parts and other materials inventory in a centralized database for searchability and organization. Set alerts for low stock, thresholds and reorders.
- Some reports provided are complex to understand, providing non-essential or limited information.
- Difficult to navigate and make changes in the initial stages.
- Training videos are difficult to understand for non-IT professionals.
- Can’t send email to multiple users.
Fiix Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Fiix helps users generate work orders, manage assets and reduce asset downtime. Notable features include tracking, preventive maintenance, inventory management and customization. Weaknesses include reporting, initial system setup and editing of cards instead of completely starting new ones. However, it’s a good fit for businesses that are looking for an affordable, user-friendly CMMS solution.
Based on 324 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Fiix
Pricing for EAM Software
Once we got Fiix, we got an all-around system. It tracked our costs, it tracked our maintenance, and it was wrapped up in a nice little bow in a work order. That made things a lot easier. We're able to foresee problems now, instead of them just popping up.