What is Fiix?
Industry Specialties: Serves all asset-intensive industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Fiix
- Organize Assets Hierarchically: Set priorities and keep track of vital asset information by creating asset hierarchies with custom categories, asset grouping and profiles.
- Manage Multiple Sites: Coordinate sites all over the world with real-time data. Managers can set sites to different time zones, standardize currency and perform operations in a variety of languages.
- Create Preventive Maintenance Plans: Managers can nest preventive maintenance schedules within each other to stack tasks on specific work orders.
- Track Asset Location: Track rotating assets as they move between facilities, suppliers or outside contractors.
- Manage Employee Certifications: The system can track workforce certifications and trigger an alert when qualifications are nearing expiration for groups or individuals to ensure compliance and safety.
- Decrease Downtime: Decrease unexpected downtime with preventive maintenance plans and detailed asset tracking. Users can also track and manage equipment downtime by identifying KPIs with pre-built widgets, as well as assign custom failure codes to organize records.
- Streamline Workflows: Automatically assign work orders or maintenance tasks to a team or individual to expedite the completion process.
Fiix is specially designed for asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, textiles, industrial production, mining, energy, public utilities, education, healthcare and public works.
- Search Tool: Search asset repository using nameplate information, identifying details, etc.
- Purchasing: Design workflows for procurement that match desired company processes. Create purchase requests, compare prices, check inventory levels, and send RFPs/POs via email.
- Failure Codes: Comes pre-loaded with common failure codes. Technicians can use these standardized codes to support their workflows and escalate issues.
- Work Orders: Creates work orders with asset attachments, templates and custom fields for repetitive tasks.
- Integration Hub: Collect, connect and share data drawn from integrated IoT devices with users across the organization.
- Asset Tags: Generate QR codes barcodes and information tags, then assign them to assets. The mobile app can scan these tags to pull up asset profiles and maintenance records.
- Spare Parts Management: Itemize spare parts and other materials inventory in a centralized database for searchability and organization. Set alerts for low stock, thresholds and reorders.
Fiix Suite Support
Based on 220 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Fiix
Pricing for CMMS Software
Once we got Fiix, we got an all-around system. It tracked our costs, it tracked our maintenance, and it was wrapped up in a nice little bow in a work order. That made things a lot easier. We're able to foresee problems now, instead of them just popping up.