What is Field Eagle?
Industry Specialties: Serves high-risk industries
Field Eagle offers preventive, asset and maintenance management on a configurable scale for organizations of all sizes. A backbone of inspection and asset tracking combines with powerful integration options that help users maximize their operational productivity goals.
It digitizes various maintenance tasks to achieve real-time updates and granular control of operations. This solution also centralizes communications for quicker, more efficient coordination and better risk management without switching to a different platform.
Benefits and Insights
- Asset Management: Field Eagle facilitates asset and equipment inspection in even the most hostile of environments. It performs condition-based monitoring, photo attachments, barcode scanning and report generation, all without an internet connection required.
- Preventive Maintenance: Managers can schedule preventive and reactive maintenance tasks months in advance. Technicians can then view these tasks from their mobile devices in the field.
- Inspection Management: The FE server offers administrative features that manage inspectors, templates, clients, reports and assets. The FE Tablet feature lets inspectors carry out inspections, attach checklists and generate reports on inspection items.
- Adoptive Framework: Field Eagle can operate as a standalone product right out of the box or be fully customized to meet user requirements. It can also integrate with a wide range of third-party offerings to more effectively manage an organization’s operations.
- Compliance: It provides a centralized database of previous inspections, compliance history, warranties, checklists, forms and more to make audits smooth and effective. Users can manage data, identify safety hazards and maintain regulatory compliance for OSHA, ESHQ, ISO, OHSAS, COR and other industry standards.