What is eMaint CMMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of eMaint CMMS
- Increase Productivity: Preventive maintenance plans and work order management help streamline technician activities such as repairs and work requests. Mobile access frees both management and technicians from being bound to a desktop to create write-ups or work orders.
- Improve Visibility: Condition monitoring, reports and work order management all help promote visibility into the day-to-day operations of the organization and give transparency into workflows.
- Extend Asset Lifespan: By monitoring the condition of individual asset parts, users can keep an eye on their wear and tear and replace them before failure occurs or when they reach the end of their lifespan. This saves users time and money on unnecessary schedule-based preventive maintenance, as well as downtime due to unforeseen failures.
- Boost ROA: Organizations can maximize their return on assets by optimizing asset uptime, extending asset lifespans and reducing unexpected failures through routine maintenance activities.
- Meet Regulatory Compliance: Audit trails, usage logs and other detailed documentation options help users keep records that prove regulatory compliance, prepare for inspections and educate users about regulations.
- Streamline Organizational Tasks: Interactive floor plans and inventory management make performing organizational tasks easy and efficient. Users can generate barcodes to track inventory, label equipment that has been moved on floor plans, establish asset hierarchies and much more.
- Asset Management: This feature enables users to track asset health, make risk assessments and manage asset performance over time.
- Work Order Management: Users can create work requests, increase work completion rates, assign tasks, prioritize work orders, track due dates and access work orders from mobile devices.
- Maintenance Management: The maintenance management capability allows users to schedule maintenance tasks, assign them to technicians, develop preventive maintenance plans and streamline repair work.
- Predictive Maintenance: Users can monitor the condition of individual asset parts, such as noise, temperature, lubrication, vibration, wear, corrosion, flow and pressure, and more.
- Inventory Management: Spare-parts inventory management offers visibility into spare part stock, ensuring the parts are available for crucial repairs. It also provides tracking and barcode features to keep stockrooms organized and accurate.
- Mobile Maintenance: Native mobile apps and browser formats let users take their maintenance activities on the go, work offline as needed and avoid using paper.
- Reports: Reporting and dashboard features help users generate configurable reports for improved visibility, transparency and understanding within their organization. These reports can take a variety of formats, from simple, organized tables to visually stunning graphics.
- Reporting is limited to the number of tables that can be simultaneously joined.
- Drag-and-drop functionality within the scheduler module is missing.
- One task is allowed per PM/WO, whereas some solutions allow admins to apply multiple tasks to their PMs.
- Tech Select (MX) mobile solutions require multiple clicks, compared to some platforms that only require a single click.
- Initial implementation in a complex environment may require extra time.
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
eMaint CMMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
eMaint helps users generate work orders and requests, manage work schedules and assignments, schedule preventive maintenance and track inventory. It excels in usability, aids tracking, reduces downtime and is highly customizable. However, as mentioned in multiple reviews, the implementation process is cumbersome. There’s also room for improvement in features like reporting, accounting and mobile functionality. Overall, it’s a good fit for businesses looking for asset management and maintenance planning.
Based on 419 reviews: