What is eMaint CMMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesAs one of the Fluke Corporation’s main offerings, eMaint is a giant among maintenance management solutions. It delivers a robust, easy-to-use interface that helps organizations save time and money through better organization, maintenance planning and asset management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use eMaint CMMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of eMaint CMMS
- Boost Productivity: Preventive maintenance plans and work order management help streamline technician activities like repairs and work requests. Mobile access frees both management and technicians from being bound to a desktop to create write-ups or work orders.
- Improve Visibility: Condition monitoring, reports and work order management all help promote visibility into the day-to-day operations of the organization and give transparency into workflows.
- Extend Asset Lifespan: By monitoring individual asset parts, users can keep an eye on their wear and tear and only replace them when they are nearing the end of their lifespan. This saves users time and money on unnecessary preventive maintenance as well as unexpected failures caused by faulty parts.
- Boost ROA: Users can maximize their return on assets by optimizing asset uptime, extending asset lifespans and reducing unexpected failures through routine maintenance activities.
- Meet Regulatory Compliance: Audit trails, usage logs and other detailed documentation options help users keep records that prove regulatory compliance, prepare for inspections and educate users about regulations.
- Streamline Organizational Tasks: Interactive floor plans and inventory management make performing organizational tasks easy and efficient. Users can generate barcodes to track inventory, label equipment that has been moved on floor plans, establish asset hierarchies and much more.
Industry ExpertiseCMMS is most heavily utilized by asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, energy, mining, paper production, science facilities, transportation, services, oil, gas, food, beverage, government, education and healthcare.
- Asset Management: The EAM module helps users track asset health, make risk assessments and manage asset performance over time.
- Work Order Management: Users can create work requests, increase work completion rates, assign tasks, prioritize work orders, track due dates and access work orders from mobile devices.
- Maintenance Management: The maintenance management module lets users schedule maintenance tasks, assign them to technicians, develop preventive maintenance plans and streamline repair work.
- Predictive Maintenance: Condition monitoring of individual asset parts allows users to monitor their wear and tear and only replace them when they are nearing the end of their usable lifespan. They can monitor noise, temperature, lubrication, vibration, wear, corrosion, flow and pressure, among other KPIs.
- Inventory Management: Spare part inventory management offers visibility into spare part stock, ensuring the parts are available for crucial repairs. It also offers tracking and barcode features to keep stockrooms organized.
- Mobile Maintenance: Native mobile apps and browser formats let users take their maintenance activities on the go, offline and away from paper.
- Reports: The business intelligence module lets users generate configurable reports to create visibility, transparency and understanding within their organization. These reports can take a variety of formats from simple organized tables to visually stunning graphics.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The solution is comparatively difficult to use and requires prior experience of working with maintenance software
- The solution isn’t able to directly import a file that was exported from the system itself
- Navigation functionality is cumbersome, especially when adding multiple records
- Initial implementation can be time-consuming and complex as compared to other tools
- Lacks customization for generated reports
eMaint Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support after performing the troubleshooting search option on the support page that directs users to the knowledge base of frequently asked questions. They can also live chat with a representative from the customer success portal.
phonePhone: U.S. customers can call Fluke Corporation at 239-494-8928. International customers can call +353 1 507 9741.
schoolTraining: All subscribers have access to eMaint University, a training and resource library that offers 24/7 access to a range of courses. Users can also schedule custom training online or in-person by submitting a contact request through the “custom training” tab on the homepage.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users should go to their customer success portal. They will be prompted to search the troubleshoot database for their problem to self-solve, and if no solution is reached, they can get in touch with support for personal help via email, phone or live chat.
Cost of Ownership for eMaint
|Customization Cost||Cost varies depending on the requirements, such as work requests, user logins, access to web API, Single Sign-On and multi-site toolkit|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is included in the monthly or annual subscription fee, plus training and customization costs|
eMaint CMMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product