What is Axxerion?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Axxerion
- Control Costs: Manage overhead costs more easily with automated invoicing, digital payments, sales potential analysis, and integration of labor and materials cost into a single platform. Manage financial tasks such as budgets, balance sheets, invoices and more without leaving the platform.
- Manage Projects: Streamline project timelines, event management, construction, consulting and relocations. Save time and money by centralizing communication, financial management and resource planning to optimize projects.
- Convenient: A user-friendly interface and highly configurable options make this system excellent for users needing customization and ease-of-use. Managers can add and remove fields to customize the system and improve user adoption.
- Accessible: Web-based deployment makes it accessible from any device with an Internet connection.
- Track, Monitor and Manage Assets: Keep maintenance teams on-track and focused with task hierarchies and issue tracking. Managers can set projected timelines and resources, then track how closely those projections are met for accurate forecasting and labor management.
- Simplify Labor Management: Maintenance team members can submit their timesheets, daily or weekly, directly to project tasks where they can be reviewed, edited and approved. Management can break down labor resources, identify pain points and calculate KPIs.
- Make Smarter Business Decisions: Make data-driven decisions through advanced reporting and analytics. Hundreds of prebuilt and customizable reports provide valuable insights into a variety of metrics.
- Work Orders: Tracks work order progress among individual technicians, between teams or for an entire organization. Management can assign and schedule work orders, create work categories and manage role-based access.
- Document Management: Search, view, edit, share and download documents associated with assets, projects and more. Internet access and storage ensures documents are always the most recent version.
- Scheduled Maintenance: Workflow assignments, approval requirements and purchasing processes ensure workflows operate smoothly. Supports task hierarchies with projected timelines, dependencies, and technician assignment days, weeks or months in advance.
- Financial Management: Offers:
- Multiple general ledgers, invoicing, accounts payable/receivable and balance sheets.
- Account charts, profit and loss tracking, and budgeting.
- Purchase orders and currency conversions.
- Tax calculation for multiple sites and payments or collections via batched orders.
- Asset Management: Includes asset catalogs, location tracking, purchasing, warranties and maintenance histories, asset reservations or assignment, and security rights.
- Dashboards: Provides at-a-glance insights via charts, graphics, lists and other visualizations. Set custom filters and formulas to generate reports and display them visually or via tables.
- Inventory Management: Saves costs by optimizing inventory stock and order quantities. Provides a complete overview of stock, including current, minimum and maximum inventory levels, packaging units, orders and more. View products as separate units such as price, currency and dimensions.
- CRM: Centrally manage all contact details, map organizational structure, amend details with a single entry, track all forms of customer interaction, and manage and monitor leads effectively.
- Human Resource Management: Post job vacancies with details like pay scales and candidates profiles, simplify employment procedures through custom workflows, log absences, and perform digital file-keeping.
- Purchase Management: Manages data for products, services, suppliers, reductions and more. Supports the purchase-to-pay-process and creation of product features to facilitate product searches.
- Space Management: Helps optimize the workforce, access interactive plans, plan moves and navigate via online devices or in-office kiosks. Facilitates finance management, catering and real-time insights.
- Catalog Management: Effectively manage information, access it from several locations and share it with current and prospective clients.
- Bidding and Procurement: Select and send invitations to contractors and suppliers to send bids through email, compare prices and services, and generate relevant work or purchase orders.
- Lease Management: Manages multiple leases, subleases and amendments, vacancy and occupancy, lease expiration dates, payment requests and invoices, and more.
- Pulling reports is slow and challenging.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on the aggregate of reviews from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Axxerion optimizes the management of property, storage and maintenance of assets, facilities, and more. User feedback suggests that pulling out reports can be slow and tedious. On the flip side, some key strengths are its easy configuration, responsive customer support, simple implementation and user-friendliness. It also has a variety of features that make it a comprehensive suite for CMMS requirements. Depending upon business needs, Axxerion can be a good choice for many.
Based on 44 reviews: