What is Asset Panda?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Asset Panda
- No Hardware Required: Remove the need for server hardware in the facility with a combination of cloud hosting and a free mobile app. Perform all tasks on mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones, or connect via a computer.
- Configured to Suit Your Needs: Extensive personalization options and custom fields help configure the platform according to company requirements.
- Replace Spreadsheets: Replace spreadsheets with a single system that stores contacts, offers asset profiles and manages maintenance tasks. All data can be exported back and forth from Excel.
- Automated Reporting: Easily generate reports for audits, budgeting or gaining insight into business to help keep all parties up-to-date. Offers a drag-and-drop interface that lets non-technical users create intuitive reports.
- Centralized Contact Management: Store contact information for vendors, clients, contractors and more, reducing the chances of lost emails or missed correspondence. Filter and sort based on custom attributes for easy management.
- Maintain Security: Ensure data security and responsibility with role-based access that restricts sensitive information and activities based on designation.
- Leverage Custom Ticketing System: Lets users both within the organization or outside of it create work order requests, track asset repair work and resolve issues from a convenient centralized hub.
- Asset Tracking: Advanced tracking features include pick lists, asset grouping, location mapping and bulk asset updates. Asset profiles support uploading images, documents, videos and audio notes.
- Maintenance Management: Lets multiple user types (client, guest, admin) create work orders. Also offers email notifications for upcoming due dates, automated reporting, optimizes WOM processes and helps execute preventive maintenance plans.
- Transaction Configuration: Enables configuration even after implementation. Options include limited user access, custom fields, configurable notifications, custom reports and a range of other unlimited custom actions.
- Mobile Barcode Scanner: Allows mobile phones to scan barcodes to pull up important asset information for assets logged in the system such as repair history, warranties, images and more.
- Free Mobile App: Log into the system through a free Android or iOS app that syncs with the cloud-hosted solution for easy access on the go.
- Integrations: Data can be exported and imported from a variety of sources in a range of formats. Generate custom APIs to ensure the system is specialized to individual needs.
- User-Friendly Interface: Provides an intuitive experience with built-in search functions, user-configurable views, dashboard creation and the capability to link groups of data for easier analysis.
- Reports don’t show rollover from month to month and year to year.
- Logs users out too quickly.
- Steep learning curve in the beginning.
Asset Panda Suite Support
Asset Panda Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Asset Panda helps users track assets, manage inventory and plan for maintenance. Notable features include tracking, integration and customization. Reviewers also appreciated the mobile application and top-notch customer support team. In contrast, users indicated that the reporting and barcode scanner weren’t robust enough. However, the system can be a good fit for businesses that aren’t overly reliant on those features, have an adequate budget and are looking for a user-friendly CMMS solution.
Based on 1117 reviews: