What is Asset Panda?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Asset Panda offers equipment tracking and management in a flexible, customizable package for SMBs that want to automate their maintenance management activities. It optimizes a range of processes, from work orders to compliance to facility management to procurement. Users can access the full suite of features from any device and make adjustments to available modules to perfectly suit their needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Asset Panda?
Key differentiators & advantages of Asset Panda
- No Hardware Required: With a combination of cloud hosting and a free mobile app, this solution requires zero server hardware in your facility. Users can perform all tasks on mobile devices, such as tablets or smartphones, or connect via a computer.
- Configured to Suit Your Needs: In addition to extensive personalization options, users can also create custom fields to ensure the solution is specialized to their niche.
- Replace Spreadsheets: Users can replace time-consuming and technically challenging spreadsheets with an all-in-one system that stores contacts, offers asset profiles and manages maintenance tasks. All data can be exported back and forth between Excel and the system.
- Automated Reporting: Generating reports for audits, budgeting or gaining insight into your business is easy with this platform. The drag-and-drop interface lets even non-technical users create intuitive reports that help keep all parties up-to-date on important information. Once you’ve created a recurring report type, you can set it and forget it with the automated reporting feature.
- Centralized Contact Management: The contact management module allows users to store contact information for vendors, clients, contractors and more, reducing the chances of lost emails or missed correspondence. These contacts can be filtered and sorted based on custom attributes for easy management.
- System Security: Role-based access restricts usage to sensitive information or activities based on a users’ designation, ensuring data security and responsibility.
- Custom Ticketing System: The ticketing system lets users both within an organization or outside of it (clients needing fleet management, for example) create work order requests, track asset repair work and resolve issues from a convenient centralized hub.
Industry ExpertiseWhile Asset Panda serves all industries, it specializes in IT, education, emergency services, non-profits, religious organizations, hospitality, healthcare, government and equipment leasing.
- Asset Tracking: Advanced tracking features include pick lists; asset grouping; location mapping; bulk asset updates; and asset profiles that let users upload images, documents, videos and audio notes.
- Maintenance Management: The program lets users in a range of roles (clients, guests, administrators, etc) create work orders, set email notifications of upcoming due dates, automate reporting and optimize the WOM process and help users execute preventive maintenance plans.
- Transaction Configuration: Allows users to configure the system even after it has been implemented. Some of these options include different levels of user access, custom fields, configurable notifications, custom reports and a range of other unlimited custom actions.
- Mobile Barcode Scanner: Once an asset is logged in the system, users can simply scan the generated barcode to pull up important asset information such as repair history, warranties, images and more. They can scan these barcodes directly from their mobile device.
- Free Mobile App: Users can log into the system through a free Android or iOS app that syncs with the cloud-hosted solution for easy access on the go.
- Integrations: Data can be exported and imported from a variety of sources in a range of formats. Users can generate custom APIs to ensure the system is specialized to their needs.
- User-Friendly Interface: The system aims to provide a user-friendly experience with built-in search functions, user-configurable views, dashboard creation and the capability to link groups of data for easier analysis.
Asset Panda Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email support at [email protected] They can also submit a contact request through the web form on the “contact us” page.
phonePhone: Users can contact support by calling 855-898-6058 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. during the business week.
schoolTraining: Training materials include videos, FAQ pages, a blog, whitepapers, case studies and personalized training at an additional cost.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users should login to their Asset Panda account. They can also access support via the FAQ page, email, phone or live chat.
Asset Panda Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1117 reviews: