What is StorFirst EAS?
StorFirst EAS is the first file system archive designed to help your business evolve by managing storage and storage migrations seamlessly. It is the original hybrid cloud storage gateway and is built to manage, protect and support the billions of files you will move to the cloud. Your business is growing and the time to start planning for the future is now.
Benefits and Insights
Why use StorFirst EAS?
Key differentiators & advantages of StorFirst EAS
- Adaptable: Native support of the REST and Openstack cloud interfaces along with block-based disk, NAS and tape allowing for the implementation of true hybrid-cloud storage environments.
- Scalable: StorFirst EAS compliant file system offers Exabyte-level growth with support for billions of files and directories.
- Accessible: Support for both virtual and physical Windows configurations and Active Directory, combine to make it easy to deploy in any IT environment.
- Secure: Self protecting architecture includes file locking, retention and lifespan policies to ensure data preservation and long-term compliance.
- Migration: Eliminate costly professional services and rip-and-replace upgrade efforts with software-driven, seamless data moves from old storage technology to new.