What is Google Docs?
Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Google Docs?
Key differentiators & advantages of Google Docs
- Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document
- Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuffInvite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document- View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version
- Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file
- Translate a document to a different language- Email your documents to other people as attachments