We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Manager who specializes in the all aspects of campaign management and user conversion optimization. Someone who can do everything from write compelling ad copy organizing complex information for easy consumption.
This is an exciting opportunity to join SelectHub, a Technology Selection Management (TSM) platform ranked in the top 50 fastest-growing software companies by Inc. Magazine for 2017 and 2018.
SelectHub provides a prescriptive workflow for selecting and implementing enterprise software. Thousands of monthly visitors rely on SelectHub’ s valuable content to help guide them with their important software selection/implementation decisions. This position would be responsible for handling the creative aspects of various digital marketing campaigns via channels such as email, display ads and organic landing pages. If you’re up for the challenge, we have been looking for someone like you.
- Create and optimize user-facing landing page copy, calls-to-action (CTAs), thank you pages and graphics — choose the right artwork and write compelling copy to display
- Assess target audience profiles, analyze under-performing campaigns and identify opportunities for higher user engagement
- Optimize landing pages for conversion
- Analyze campaigns vs competition — create new messaging and offers
- Create A/B headline tests for promo copy and banners
- Design new banner images
- Create compelling banner copy
- Develop concepts for email follow ups as well as messaging and artwork. Use open/click and conversion metrics to optimize user experience
- Review assets to promote; create an initial version of PDF assets to drive campaigns
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or associated areas
- Experienced in digital marketing
- Experience building landing pages via products such as Unbounce
- Digital media copywriting skills
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop (or similar product)
- Email campaign experience (campaign creation, optimization, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred!)
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or NetResults
- Experience in creating eBooks and whitepapers
- Good combination of data-driven and creative thinking
- UX optimization experience
- HTML knowledge (e.g., ability to edit pages)
- Experience in designing B2B campaigns (B2B software experience a plus)
SelectHub is headquartered in downtown Denver, and we offer competitive pay, benefits, parking subsidy, paid time off and we are growing…fast!
Interested candidates should email their resumes to [email protected]Creative Digital Campaign Manager