What is Inubit Suite 6.1?
inubit BPM, our versatile, integrated business process management (BPM) software makes it particularly easy to create processoriented applications that you can integrate data and documents into. Business users can set up processes directly without any programming skills and then launch them in conjunction with IT.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Inubit Suite 6.1?
Key differentiators & advantages of Inubit Suite 6.1
- End-to-end process management: inubit BPM fully and efficiently covers the requirements of end-to-end process management.
- Powerful SOA, EAI, and EDI functionalities: over 70 standard connectors and adapters and an open API allow you to connect external applications.
- Integration of various stakeholders: the system facilitates optimal cooperation among domain experts, technicians, and system administrators. The integration of end users via task lists and process applications permits continuous process implementation.
- Full or partial process automation: standard tasks can be fully automated, leaving personnel more time for value-adding activities.
- State-of-the-art technology: Java and XML, powerful user portal, high scalability – state-of-the-art technology you can rely on.
- Fast return on investment: thanks to the software’s modular design and a licensing model that grows with customers’ needs, you can expand your process management initiatives whenever you want and achieve a fast return on investment (ROI) for every process.