What is Zoho Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Zoho Analytics (recently rebranded from Zoho Reports) allows users to create visualizations and dashboards to present their data via a quick, easy, self-service model. It brings insight and analysis to an organization’s business data on-demand, without the need for IT assistance or data analysts.
Users can crunch huge data sets, clean and blend the data, perform various analytical tasks, and visualize the results in dynamic graphics to uncover insights and make data-informed business decisions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoho Analytics?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho Analytics
- Visualize Data in Intuitive Graphics: The platform offers a range of visualization types that allow users to create insightful dashboards and reports. Some of the options include charts, widgets and pivot tables, and new types of visualizations are added frequently. Employees can also blend multiple reports into a single dashboard to gain insight into larger trends in the data.
- Discover Business Operations Insights: Geo visualization gives an overview of how the business is operating in different geographical areas, facilitating comparison across and between regions.
- Perform In-Depth Analysis: Powerful analytics features provide a range of in-depth analytical options that let managers apply pre-built formulas and functions to identify business metrics. It also offers smart forecasting based on historical data to project likely future profits and metrics.
- Share and Collaborate on Reports: The solution gives managers fine-grained access over the content clients and colleagues can see and edit. Users with access can publish reports, embed them into websites or share them via email for collaboration. Peers can create comment threads on reports, as well as add images and annotations.
- Embed Into Other Systems: Users can embed the analytics capabilities into other software solutions like CRM, ERP or others. The solution offers seamless integration and a fully re-branded user portal for a continuous user experience across platforms.
- Extend the Software as Your Business Grows: The extensible, scalable architecture of the platform allows users to build and integrate analytics into applications of any size. It can scale up to enterprises using huge volumes of data by utilizing scalable columnar database technology.
- Draw Data From Many Sources: The solution connects to many outside data sources that allow users to blend different types and sources of data into a single cohesive database. This generates a truly 360-degree view of your organization in order to better answer questions regarding customer behavior, business operations, financial status and more.
Zoho Analytics is useful for all industries, but specializes in providing support to organizations focused on tracking customer interactions and sales.
- Geo Visualization: Sales reps can quickly and easily compare regional performance with interactive map chats. Comparison can be performed across countries, states, counties, etc.
- Data Alerts: Managers can set alert conditions that trigger automated alerts when there is a significant change or anomaly in the data.
- Report Scheduling: Reports can be scheduled to be published or emailed automatically. Users can also schedule recurring reports to generate on a set schedule.
- Drag-and-Drop Interface: An intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes generating useful reports quick and easy, without the need for code. It lets users view underlying data, set contextual filters, perform data exploration and drill down into the data to gain insight.
- White Labeling: The solution is white-labeled to facilitate embedding into websites or applications. Users can also use this technology to embed individual reports or dashboards.
- Ask Zia: Zia is a smart analytical assistant. Employees can type out questions in natural query language (NQL) and the assistant will offer answers and suggestions via reports or KPI widgets.
- Data Connectors: The solution connects to a broad range of data connectors. These include files and feeds, cloud storage, multiple databases, CRM systems, Google Analytics, marketing platforms, social media, financial platforms, e-commerce platforms, HR and more.
Zoho Analytics Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact support by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can get in touch with support by phone at the following numbers:
- US: + 1 888 900 9646
- UK: + 44 (20) 35647890
- Australia: + 61 2 80662898
- India: + 91 44 67447000
schoolTraining: There are a variety of training resources available to subscribers including live webinars, recorded webinars, ebooks, user guides, video demos, a gallery of sample reports, user forums, blog articles and much more.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users can either enter their information and problem into the web form on the “contact us” page or through their user account.