What is Vyopta?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Vyopta is an analytics platform that monitors and improves the performance of UC systems and collaborative technologies such as Cisco, Microsoft, BlueJeans, Polycom and more. It generates insights on how to better the user experience, streamline adoption and maximize return on technology investments by monitoring an enterprise’s entire collaboration environment.
The CPM suite includes two modules: Monitoring and Analytics, with different capabilities. It was formerly known as vAnalytics.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Vyopta
- Identify & Solve Issues: Users can pinpoint problems and areas to improve in their UC systems by exploring historical trends and performance data.
- Reduce Troubleshooting Times: Users can quickly locate problematic calls and troubleshoot issues.
- Improve Ease of Use: Users can track technology usage to better understand and optimize the user experience and corporate adoption process.
- Enhance ROI: Users can save money by identifying and reallocating underutilized resources. They can also use insights to figure out how to manage costs and maximize value.
- Saves Time: Automated reporting makes it easier and faster to create, comprehend and share insights with others, speeding up business process agility.
- Proactive Planning: Capacity and licensing analysis help users proactively plan for the future and spend on growth.
- Scalability: The software’s big data backend is intended to scale with the complexity of modern businesses and can handle the load of managing large amounts of streaming data and endpoints necessary to run UC environments.
- Fast Onboarding: Vyopta has designed the quick start process to be straightforward, with the platform built to be deployed and running in hours.
- Partnership with UC Vendors: Vyopta collaborates with leaders in the UC industry, such as Microsoft, Cisco and Zoom, to respond to the needs of their customers together.
- Dedicated Support: Vyopta’s team of employees partners closely with users to understand their needs; they also provide support through the deployment and operation procedures.
Customers who use Vyopta span a wide range of industries, including finance, technology, government, healthcare, logistics, consumer products and higher education.
- UC Monitoring: CPM Monitoring tracks the quality of live and recent calls, identifying problematic ones for troubleshooting. It also monitors the status of endpoints and UC infrastructures.
- Holistic Coverage: Vyopta provides multi-modal and multi-vendor analysis of all voice, video and messaging communications systems. It collects data from many endpoints, peripherals, UC managers, meeting solutions and calendars and unifies the insights in one space.
- ROI Visualization: It analyzes and displays usage trends and ROI across technologies and time, providing asset valuation and a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
- Adoption Metrics: It follows new investments to determine the impact and efficiency of technology and user adoption.
- License and Capacity Planning: It analyzes infrastructure capacity and license utilization over time to determine whether migration or upgrades are needed to maintain a smooth user experience.
- Finds Problems: Vyopta analyzes performance failures and quality trends to point out systemic issues and recurring areas of improvement.
- Data Preparation: Vyopta’s intelligent cloud automatically collects, combines, cleans and organizes data for more efficient data management.
- Automated Reporting: Users can build, save, schedule and send reports to anyone at any time or regular intervals, simplifying the reporting process.
- Interactive UI: A modern user interface ensures that users can easily navigate the system with advanced data searches and filters. Users can also create custom views and dashboards by dragging and dropping critical KPIs, interactive graphs and charts to display only the information that they need.
- Vendor Support: Collaboration with major technology vendors ensures native support for widely used solutions from leaders such as Cisco, Microsoft, Lifesize, Dolby Voice and more.
Vyopta Suite Support
According to the Vyopta Zendesk support page, a subscription to Vyopta software ensures access to video-enabled technical support, product documentation and all product updates, with support packages which include professional services additionally available.