What is Solver?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Solver
- Budget for the Future: Solver gives businesses a planning tool for revenue and cost control, giving leaders the ability to manage financial expectations and estimate financial outcomes based on past data.
- Faster, Better Decisions: By saving users time with automated reporting and budgeting, Solver enables them to focus on making well-informed business decisions by providing critical insights.
- User Friendly: Designed with end-users in mind, Solver puts powerful reporting capabilities in users’ hands with minimal training, drag-and-drop simplicity and a familiar Excel-based interface.
- Quick Time to Value: With an involved onboarding process and ease of use, Solver helps users benefit from the solution as quickly as possible.
- Scalability: The Solver BI360 suite is designed to scale, with tools that let users adjust the solution’s features to their needs as their businesses grow.
- Streamlined BI: The Solver database consolidates data across organizations and provides professionals with powerful reports that show real-time insights and KPI tracking.
- Increases Team Communication: User comments, automated workflow tasks and email updates make it easier for everyone in a business to collaborate seamlessly.
- Robust Support: With offices in over a dozen global locations, consulting services available, a wide variety of training options and resources as well as a dedicated tech support team, Solver provides a diverse set of offerings for user support.
- Web Portal: Solver centralizes the user experience in a versatile Excel-based web portal. Users can export data to PDF and Excel files as needed.
- Data Integrations: Solver connects to a broad spectrum of data sources out-of-the-box, including direct integration with Microsoft Power BI. It also can connect to popular ERP and CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Google Analytics, QuickBooks, Sage, Salesforce and SAP Business, and it can import information from any SQL database and .CSV file.
- Hybrid Solution: Solver can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise with automatic updates. It also provides customers with real-time cloud reporting for on-premise systems.
- Ad-hoc Reporting: Solver makes it easy to build and run live reports on demand with pre-built formulas and drag-and-drop wizards. Users can create many reports without entering formulas.
- Excel Add-in: Solver adds a ribbon to Microsoft Excel that provides reporting, budgeting and dashboard functionalities from within the app.
- Budgeting and Planning: With automatic budget spreading, unlimited budget versions, allocations, budget templates and what-if analysis, Solver allows for faster, more concise budgeting and finance forecasting at any level of detail.
- Workflow: Users can set up deadlines for data submissions, control end-user permissions and monitor submission statuses and automatically assign tasks to different users.
- Dashboards via Power BI: Solver leverages Power BI to allow users to design interactive KPI-based dashboard visualizations and embedded charts of their data.
- Data Warehouse: Solver features multi-source consolidation, currency exchange calculations and module customization to allow users to easily view and combine data in any dimensions they want.
- Mobile-Friendly: Solver has mobile apps for Apple and Android-based devices.
Solver Suite Support
Solver offers a multitude of support options, featuring a dedicated team of Solver specialists who directly respond to users in need of support and a knowledge base of solutions to help users with troubleshooting.
Support is available during Solver’s hours of operation, Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, excluding federal holidays. Registration through the Solver support center site is required to receive support.