What is Slemma?
Dynamic reports can be shared to both clients and colleagues alike and exporting dashboards and reports to PDF is very convenient. User permissions ensure that sensitive data can only be accessed, viewed and edited by individual members. Slemma’s data dashboards can be accessed on virtually any device for easy presentation.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Slemma
- Library of Dashboard Templates: Slemma provides a pre-built library of customizable dashboard templates, specifically designed according to various data sources like Hubspot, Insightly, Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Quickbooks and more.
- Pre-built Visualizations and Chart Designer: Slemma offers over 21 customizable and responsive visualizations and charts. Slemma’s Chart Designer offers a guided wizard to customize the visualizations, without the need to write any code.
- Code-less Integration: Slemma offers secure, code less integration with more than 75 third-party applications and tools. It allows users to quickly configure and access these datasets and share those with everyone within their organization.
- Read-only Relationship with Data: Slemma doesn’t store any data, it just reads it and hence has a ‘read-only’ relationship with the data. This allows the Slemma engine to run quickly since it doesn’t have to lug around datasets.
- Embeddable and White-label Options: Slemma offers complete white-labelling options to establish one's own brand among customers, employees, and others. The dashboards and reports are embeddable on a webpage or an email and the look and feel can also be customized to match with the styles of the application.
- Dynamic Filtering: Slemma’s Dynamic Filtering allows to have a single dashboard or dataset that is shared with the clients. Each client will only see the data that pertains to them making it totally personalized to each customer’s business.
The Slemma team has been awarded SelectHub’s Connectivity Business Intelligence Software Award for continuously delivering superior performance. The team has also been honored with the best-in-class Security Award by SelectHub analysts for continuing its effort to keep customers’ data and assets safe.