What is Sisense?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sisense
- Brings Intelligence to Every User: Sisense aims to make every user data fluent with its intuitive workflow. They can connect, mash, blend and analyze data in a user-friendly, visual framework that is easy to manipulate. The platform reduces data prep and cleans data within the interface without changing any of the original data in its source. This provides error-free analysis and better quality assurance.
- Delivers Analysis Quickly: Through single-stack technology, the system eliminates barriers between analysts and the data they need to reach answers. This end-to-end BI system includes everything from a database to ETL to analysis to visualizations within a single architecture.
- Keeps Data Secure: Advanced machine learning detects anomalies in the data and sends an alert instantly. Managers can set role-based access restrictions, safeguarding sensitive data from users who shouldn’t have access to it, as well as offering them oversight and transparency. Data security is scalable and offers protocols at the process level, system level, object level and data level to ensure tight security. The solution also comes with built-in recovery and audit strategies to prevent data loss as well as protect the organization’s audit trails.
- Uncovers Actionable Insights: By analyzing data trends and identifying patterns, users can make predictions and business decisions based on facts. This can improve business practices, reduce oversight errors, boost ROI and streamline general business efficiency. Smart suggestions guide users to best-match visualization, uncover patterns and highlight trends in data. The system builds narratives that facilitate deeper interaction with data, acting as a digital assistant analyst at the users’ beck and call.
- Promotes Collaboration: Users can share reports and make comments on them to collaborate on insights, KPIs and goals. All this happens through a secure network, ensuring data security compliance.
- Offers Customization: An open API framework lets users customize the platform to meet their needs so they’re only paying for features they’ll use and getting exactly what they want out of a BI tool.
Industry ExpertiseAny organization that is interested in collecting data on their operations and gleaning insights into best practices can benefit from implementing business intelligence software. However, this solution specializes in government, supply chain, healthcare, manufacturing, software, retail, marketing and hospitality.
- In-Chip Analytics: An alternative to in-memory processing, this feature combines a columnar database and smart algorithms in an in-chip cache and a combination of either disk or RAM, rather than solely disk or RAM. This frees up your processing power for other tasks, improves the speed of the processing and reduces downtime caused by an overworked RAM or disk.
- Prism 10X: This in-chip analysis feature allows users to analyze 100 times more data 10 times faster than with in-memory solutions.
- Data Blending: Users can blend huge datasets from a range of sources instantly with this solution. Users can then perform slicing, dicing and exploration of data in a simple, accessible interface.
- Easy-to-Interpret Visualizations: Once users have analyzed their data, this BI tool organizes it into intuitive visualizations like bar charts, scattergrams, pie charts, line graphs, interactive maps, etc.
- Single-Stack System: The system’s architecture lets users perform a range of data preparation tasks (exploration, analysis, visualization, collaboration) without jumping to other platforms.
- Machine Learning: Machine learning remembers previous actions and patterns of analysis to offer suggestions for data analysis, perform recurring reports and detect anomalies in the data.
- Integrations: This system can be both embedded into and integrated with other software solutions. This lets you draw data directly from your CRM to perform analysis tasks in the BI interface, or embed the BI capabilities into the CRM so you can stay on that platform. This feature opens up a range of usability options, making it highly versatile.
- Does not support predictive modeling and analysis
- Dashboards do not support advanced visualizations such as 3-D graphics
- UI of the mobile app is not user friendly
- Does not work well with complex and huge data sets
- Does not offer scheduled reports that can be sent via email so that users can consume reports outside of the online dashboard
Sisense Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Sisense
|License/Subscription Cost||Annual license cost is based on tiers depending on the number of users. The first tier allows up to 10 users (Basic). The second tier (Business) supports up to 50 users, and the third tier (Business+) supports an unlimited number of users|
There are no additional costs for training or to maintain the software
For each pricing plan, there are free levels of support
|Installation/Implementation Cost||The solution can be implemented in a short span of time as there are no additional hardware or servers to set up|
|Customization Cost||Dependent on functional requirements and specific needs of the organization|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid annually|
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Sisense
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
The following reviews for Sisense are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.