What is SAP Lumira?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
It offers three editions: discovery, designer and server, which each have varying degrees of functionality. It integrates with the larger BusinessObjects suite, which offers a wide range of scalability options.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP Lumira
- Boosts Teamwork: The platform brings teams together through collaborative design and a streamlined analytics generation and evaluation process.
- Self-Service BI: Users can maintain full control of data across every line of business while filtering information for custom reports and adjusting data visualizations to their criteria.
- At Your Fingertips: Interactive, buildable dashboards and analytics application creation put insights and business decisions right in front of users on varied mobile and web platforms.
- Stays Up To Date: Users can obtain real-time insights via optimized data connectivity to multiple data sources, whether in the cloud or databases.
- Increases Efficiency: A simplified user experience makes delivering actionable insights easier, shortening the time needed to make business decisions.
- Scalability: Users can upgrade from the discovery edition to the designer and server editions as their business needs expand. Lumira runs on the SAP BusinessObjects platform, which is designed to grow to meet the needs of a growing business.
- Data Security: Users can have the assurance that they’re always covered and that their data is stored securely on-premise and in the cloud, with SAP regularly checking compliance and data security standards.
- Free Trial: SAP offers a free 30-day trial of the full-featured discovery edition for MS Windows, downloadable from their website.
SAP serves a diverse client base, with prominent customers in healthcare, the financial sector, consumer products, non-profit organizations, energy, technology, industrial manufacturing and more.
- Data Visualization: Users can design and edit interactive storyboards, maps, charts, graphs and infographics that display data with rich analytics tools.
- Ad Hoc Reporting: Users can build analytics reports on a repeatable, as-needed basis to target specific BI and relevant decisions.
- Data Source Blending: The system pulls together data from multiple sources, including XLSX and CSV files, SAP HANA, relational data sources, big data sources, on-premise, cloud and streaming data sources, etc.
- Interactive Dashboards: Users can interact with data via mobile-ready dashboards. Control the way data looks and feels using ready-to-use templates and customizable layouts.
- Data Security: SAP’s proactive approach to data security, data privacy and compliance with the latest security standards means that data will stay secure. Users can closely manage administration and viewing rights to keep information even more secure.
- Web and Mobile Support: Users can access their visual BI insights from interactive, responsive apps on any device.