What is Reveal BI?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Reveal BI
- Foster Data-Driven Culture: The platform empowers users to create high-impact dashboards within minutes.
- Ease of Use: User-friendly, the app is touch-enabled and no coding knowledge is necessary for users to create dashboards. Drag-and-drop functionality simplifies data connectivity and users can select and build visualizations with the ease of a swipe.
- Self-Service BI: Users can access their insights as needed and navigate through the platform on their own.
- Deploy Everywhere: Users can choose between installing the application on-premise or in the cloud with no impact on the features available. Responsive dashboards deliver insights in visually appealing ways on every screen, with no device restrictions.
- Purpose-Built: With analytics that is purposely designed to be embedded into applications, Reveal integrates quickly with systems and allows users to accelerate the implementation of a custom-branded solution for their clients that helps everyone maximize their business insights.
- Access Insights Anywhere, Anytime: Reveal’s dashboards are optimized for mobile and can be created, viewed and shared on all platforms and all devices. Native mobile apps allow users to access the solution on Android and iOS devices through a seamless user experience.
- Enhance Teamwork: Through team messaging and sharing tools, Reveal facilitates collaboration between users, teams and departments, uniting employees throughout an organization with a data-driven culture.
- Security: Access controls enable safeguarding of sensitive information on a role-based level. Reveal also supports four types of authentication and uses OAuth standard authorization and single sign-on to protect end users’ account information without exposing their passwords.
- Scalability: Reveal’s architecture, distributed across hundreds of servers, provides resiliency and its fixed pricing model makes it easy for businesses to scale up or down as needed.
- Free Trial and Instant Demo: Interested customers can receive a 14-day free trial of the platform through the vendor’s website. Within the instant demo, users can also explore premade dashboards populated with sample data that demonstrate the range of the platform’s functionality. Users interested in the embedded offering can download the Reveal Embed SDK from the vendor’s website to add the solution to their existing app.
- Data Connectivity: The platform can connect to a variety of data sources to retrieve information, including Google Analytics, Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, PostgreSQL, My SQL, Oracle and more.
- Data Blending: The solution allows users to join data from multiple sources and combine datasets to create a single, new dataset for processing and analysis.
- Statistical Analysis: With functions like linear regression and predictive analytics, users can analyze relationships between variables and see trends in their data.
- Data Visualizations: Users can tell their data’s story with more than 20 different visualizations that they can customize through the solution’s visualization editor to present their data in the most effective way.
- Interactive Dashboards: Via an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, users can build dashboards within minutes, selecting from either pre-designed palette themes or their own branding colors. Viewers can interact with the visualizations on dashboards for deeper insights with drill-down support and the ability to create and share annotated captures.
- Dashboard Filters: Users can slice and dice the contents of a dashboard via filters. Datasets added to the dashboard filters collection can be bound to each of the visualizations on a dashboard.
- Embedded Analytics: With the Reveal SDK, developers can embed Reveal into their Windows or web-hosted applications to provide analytical capabilities to their users.
- Permissions: Reveal supports three different tiers of role-based permissions: Owner, Member and Viewer, so that admins can manage privacy controls and deliver data visibility across the organization.
- Sharing Tools: The solution enables users to create and share dashboards together, keep track of their team’s work and make use of an automatically created organization repository. Users can invite other individuals or teams to view or edit their dashboards and set the level of access those people will have.
- Export Options: Users can export reports in various formats, such as HTML, PPT, Excel, CSV or PDF files.
- Notifications Center: Reveal keeps users up-to-date of important team and dashboard changes through emails, in-app alerts or push notifications. Users can edit their notification preferences within the app settings.
- Localization: The platform will detect and apply the language and regional settings of the system accessing it. Languages supported include English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
- Mobile App: Via a native mobile application for Android and iOS devices, users can create, view and share responsive dashboards and reports at any time on any device.
- The desktop version does not support Mac operating systems.
- Reveal does not support auto-scheduled reports.
- Reveal does not have built-in alerting capabilities to distribute reports only when certain preset conditions within data are met.
Reveal Suite Support
Reveal BI Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 27 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Business Analytics Tools
Reveal is so intuitive that we incorporated it into our existing software much faster than expected, and we created beautiful dashboards with little need for documentation. Our ERP software now transforms data into powerful visualizations and provides our customers with tactical, operational, and strategic insights.