What is Redash?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesRedash helps users connect and query data sources, visualize data, build dashboards, and share insights with the rest of their organization. It aims to democratize access to information through a range of data connectors and an intuitive interface that lets users explore and visualize intelligence.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Redash?
Key differentiators & advantages of Redash
- Effective Queries: The intuitive SQL client makes it easy for users to browse schema, click to insert queries, create snippets and perform other query tasks efficiently.
- Data Visualizations: Facilitates data visualizations in a range of formats including charts, tables, graphs and more.
- Lightweight, Intuitive UI: As long as users understand basic SQL, they can explore data and create visualizations with ease.
- Access Anywhere: Because it is deployed through the cloud, users can access this system anywhere and on any device with an internet connection.
- Variety of Data Connectors: The system can connect to almost any data source and blend them into a single data warehouse, giving users access to all the important data in a single location.
- Open-Source Architecture: Redash offers an open-source foundation that lets users customize the system to their needs from the code up.
- Interactive: Filters and parameters let users manipulate results to explore deeper without needing to re-query data.
Industry ExpertiseBusiness intelligence software typically serves all industries, with this platform specializing in transportation, technology, financial services, marketing, entertainment, software, healthcare and more.
- Ad-Hoc Reports: Generate on-the-fly reports to answer specific business questions on demand.
- Dashboards: View visualizations and explore data from a single cohesive interface.
- KPIs: Offers pre-determined key performance indicators that employees can use to generate reports.
- Scorecards: Helps build a scorecard to present the probability of various outcomes based on data and algorithms.
- Visual Analytics: Generates and displays data in a range of visualization options including bar graphs, simple tables, pie charts, line graphs, scattergrams, maps and more.
- Alerts: Offers the ability to pre-schedule alerts to automatically trigger based on specific data events and notify users.
- Collaboration: Users can share reports and visualizations through email, web embedding, Slack and more to collaborate with teammates or clients.
Redash Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Anyone can request an email about general inquiries, and active subscribers can request an email back for support by filling out the contact form.
phonePhone: Users cannot call support directly.
schoolTraining: Users can access community forums, the Redash Knowledge Base and the user guide to learn how to use the solution. No additional training is offered at this time.
local_offerTickets: Only users with a paid subscription can access customer support and contact them through the contact form. All open-source users can receive community assistance through the forums.