What is Pyramid Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesPyramid 2018 from Pyramid Analytics offers an enterprise-grade operating system which scales smoothly from single-user to organization-wide implementation. It’s OS agnostic and can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Pyramid Analytics
- Support Strategy: The system helps users execute their analytics strategy with smooth implementation, management and support. It reduces silos by making data available to the entire organization rather than only to specific departments or designated data analysts.
- Perform Self-Service Analytics: Pyramid Analytics maximizes value and streamlines operational investments through the delivery of faster, better insights. Self-service and a transparent user experience promote data literacy of all employees.
- Create Compelling Visualizations: Users can clearly communicate insights through intuitive, dynamic graphics, including charts, graphs, tables and interactive visualizations.
- Identify and Address Business Problems: Analytics help users recognize data trends and identify problem areas as well as provide suggestions for rectifying them.
- Make Data-Driven Business Decisions: Users can create models to understand operational data and forecast how changes will affect their business in order to make more informed decisions.
- Perform One-Click Analytics: Users can draw data from both traditional and big data sources through machine learning analytics that make data processing simple for non-technical users. Augmented guidance features help guide them through the process and answer key business questions.
This product is used by many organizations in a wide range of industries but is especially prominent in higher education, technology, government agencies, engineering, hospitality, financial services and more.
- Advanced Analytics: Enables users to run advanced queries on large datasets and perform analysis on business questions.
- Machine Learning Models: Users can create data models that adapt as the software learns to “anticipate” future needs and queries.
- Drag-and-Drop: The Business User ETL offers a drag-and-drop interface that makes cleaning and preparing data for analysis easy for users of all technical levels.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting: These are created spur-of-the-moment to answer specific business questions rather than formulated on a recurring schedule.
- Graphical Data Representation: Offers a variety of graphical visualization options to depict datasets in the most aesthetically pleasing and intuitive way. Some of these include bar graphs, pie charts, scattergrams, etc.
- Content Sharing: The publish module lets users create pixel-perfect reports and embed them into a range of export formats, including emails and HTML.
Pyramid 2018 Suite Support
Pyramid Analytics Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 27 reviews:
The Pyramid Analytics team has received SelectHub’s best-in-class Advanced Analytics Business Intelligence Software Award for 2020. The team has been identified by SelectHub analysts as the best provider of innovative and sophisticated tools to meet customer requirements.