What is Phocas?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Phocas
- Focus on What Matters: With ad hoc reporting and a Grid feature that focuses on specific metrics, users can dive into the most relevant data to find exactly what they need. Industry and role-specific KPIs can be customized for the unique needs of the user’s business to capture detailed snapshots.
- Ease of Use: Phocas removes complexity from the analytics process and makes analytics reports easy for everyone — not just IT experts — to create and understand.
- Increase Sales:Users can boost conversion rates and identify key focus areas with actionable insights into customer needs and purchase trends.
- Faster Decision Making: Phocas gives leaders the tools to track key KPIs and take action quickly. With all the information available in real time, users don’t need to wait for their reports to process and come back before making decisions.
- Clearer Goals: Through BI, users can set impactful goals for the future and create and optimize KPIs to grow towards those goals.
- Saves Time: Automated reports run in minutes instead of hours. Users can also spend less time learning a complicated data platform and more time focusing on selling.
- Scalability: Phocas is built to scale and grow with a user’s business. It can handle millions of customer records, and with 99.99% network uptime and over 99.5% software uptime, Phocas prioritizes the availability and stability of the platform no matter how large the data load.
- Security: The Phocas platform is built on advanced cloud technology and monitored with high-security standards and encryption options. Users receive 24/7 security monitoring and 24/7 incident response and forensics, both from Phocas and their security partners.
- Free Trial: Phocas offers a free 14-day trial of its full version product.
Phocas serves customers in all industries, but mainly midmarket and enterprise companies in the manufacturing, distribution and retail sectors. It offers solutions for customers in the automotive, building and industrial, consumer goods, electrical, food and beverage, healthcare, science, janitorial and plumbing and HVAC fields.
- Harness the Grid: The intuitive Grid allows users to visualize their data quickly and change views in a flash to look at their metrics in different ways. Users can analyze the underlying data by simply clicking “Focus” on specific modules of the interactive interface.
- Show, Don’t Tell: Vibrant data visualizations such as dashboards, charts, graphics, maps, tables and more help the user tell a concise, comprehensible story about their business.
- Customizable Dashboards: Users can build easy-to-understand, shareable dashboards specific to their business needs that update in real time.
- Consolidate Your Data: Phocas combines information from multiple data sources into one holistic view for easy viewing. It integrates seamlessly with ERP and CRM systems.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Through a self-service plan, users can split and filter category data for in-depth exploration beyond standard out-of-the-box reports.
- Enhanced Sharing: Users can embed visualizations in a dashboard or scorecard, comment and share with colleagues within the platform via @ mentions, send them to others via email and more. Users can apply permissions to ensure data visibility for all the right people.
- Proactive Alerts: Users can set-up alerts for reports to be emailed and scheduled to keep them and others informed on business metrics.
- Industry-Specific BI: For users in manufacturing, distribution and retail, Phocas features tools that target actionable insights for each industry, from making sure users never run out of stock to tracking customer profitability.
Phocas Suite Support
As a company with many global bases of operations, Phocas offers support from the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia. The contact information listed is for North American users; users looking for support in other countries can check Phocas Software’s website for more details.