What is Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Customized Responses: Get tailored responses to queries made in the personalized search feature, which can answer users’ specific business questions.
- Discover Data Trends: Highlight correlations between data points when displaying information visually, with a brushing feature that works across visualizations and updates so that users always have current information.
- Conversational Analytics: Ask analytical questions using natural language queries, in the way users would speak normally. Automatically generate natural language explanations of results to explain visualizations and trends. Receive guidance from chatbots across datasets to improve data literacy, allowing non-technical users to interact intimately with data.
- What-If Scenarios: Make accurate predictions and forecasts through what-if modeling, using a native multidimensional analysis engine called Oracle Essbase to develop complex business models.
- Collaboration: Share content in real time with other employees, shareholders, contractors and more with collaboration features. Find opportunities to share data and facilitate discussions that are stored alongside the visualization that spawned them.
- Machine Learning: Let the system autonomously identify patterns and trends through machine learning algorithms, then create the best visualization for the dataset. Generate narratives to immerse viewers and users in the significance of data.
- Data Preparation: Structure a range of data types, clean the data sets and prepare them for analysis with functions like clustering, forecasting and anomaly detection. Receive recommendations on the best way to cleanse, enrich and combine data to eliminate outliers and generate cohesive recommended visualizations.
- Data Connectors: Choose from over 45 data connectors to draw data from a huge range of data warehouses, databases and big data sources, then enter the data into a single interface. Employ drag-and-drop data blending between self-retrieved and proprietary data.
- Visualizations: Simplify data visualization by letting the system auto-create visualizations from data provided from a selection of 35 different options including charts, graphs, scattergrams and more. If the base selection isn’t enough, leverage over 20 downloadable add-ons and hundreds of third-party visualization options. Automatically generate narrative explanations of these visualizations while they are created, collaborated on and changed.
- Predictive Analytics: Get a smooth head start on creating forecasts based on historical data via pre-built predictive analytics models, or dig deeper and create custom models tailored to your unique needs.
- Mobile: Enjoy a consistent user experience across systems through a native mobile app, optimized for handheld devices and designed for touch. Utilize multi-gestural interactions to interact with data in an intuitive way unique to mobile devices.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Oracle Analytics Cloud, the SaaS offering from the enterprise BI and ERP software giant, is a strong choice for mid to large-sized companies. OAC sets itself apart from the competition with its revolutionary and easy-to-use augmented analytics that make using machine learning as simple as pushing a button. Another strong point for OAC is its user-friendly GUI and interactivity, which encourage business users to access their insights. With powerful and flexible features such as mobile compatibility and super-solid reporting, even despite restrictions or limitations, many users find OAC to fulfill their business needs. However, this comes at a price — a price that several find a bit too high for their budget. As a constantly updating cloud-based solution, many users praise the way that OAC reduces their operating and maintenance costs, but others note that its newness makes the platform buggy. Some of these errors are difficult to resolve, with the cause of them indeterminable. Another point of frustration lies in support; several say that technical support is slow to respond to their tickets, and that patches to fix bugs in the platform are slow and sometimes ineffective. Even still, Oracle Analytics Cloud provides speed through its data processing engine, simplified machine learning and AI-powered augmented analytics and reporting capabilities that make it a frontrunner in the field of data analytics and data visualization, especially for bigger businesses looking to consolidate and automate their reporting.
Based on 501 reviews:
Oracle's unified data preparation and business intelligence platform, Oracle Analytics Cloud, excels in various areas of self-service and advanced analytics, including dashboarding and data visualization, reporting, mobile BI, platform security and predictive analytics. Oracle's early embarking into augmented analytics, a new technology trend in data analytics, is an indication of its progressive product roadmap.
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Relevant articles for Oracle Analytics Cloud
Pricing for Business Intelligence Tools
We chose Oracle Analytics Cloud Service to extend into and integrate with our existing big data analytics. With the help of Oracle Partner Vertice, this modern, agile, platform has enabled us to readily externalize our existing analytics and share insights with key customers.
We chose Oracle Analytics Cloud to help us both consolidate and then analyze management information at a group level, across our diverse portfolio. With the help of Oracle Partner Vertice, we will deliver more analytics at a Group and subsidiary level and further enhance our data-driven insights.
We are proud to implement Oracle Analytics Cloud. At first, we were reluctant to consider such a new concept, but once we saw its benefits – such as scalability, cost effectiveness, and ability to deliver actionable insights from our data – our decision was made.
We chose Oracle Analytics Cloud Service to help us leverage vast amounts of trip data for our customers around the world. With the help of Oracle Partner Vertice, we will deliver on-demand analytics, transforming taxi companies and other businesses in ground transportation into more data-driven organizations.
With Oracle Analytics Cloud, Enterprise, we aim to improve efficiency in decision making and have access to self-service analytics. With Oracle, we now have easier access to data from different sources across the enterprise — this flexible reporting framework will help us expand and scale our business.
Our goal is to transform computing by building technology in the cryptocurrency, blockchain, and AI space. It is critical for us to have a reliable, efficient enterprise data warehouse so we can generate actionable insights in real time, which is why we chose Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud, and Oracle Analytics Cloud.