What is Mozenda?
Mozenda offers web scraping, data cleansing and data organizational services. It takes unstructured data from a variety of web-based sources and formats it into usable information that users can take advantage of to glean insights into their customers.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Mozenda?
Key differentiators & advantages of Mozenda
- Keep Interfacing Simple: Point-and-click simplicity puts the power in the hands of the people, offering analysis and data to the non-technical user and advanced developer alike.
- Optimize Business Websites: The system facilitates store location search, performs competitive pricing research, helps users plan retail distribution and more to ensure a business’s site is at peak performance.
- Manage Web Data: Centralizes and cleans data to give users better access to analysis and organization.
- Offer Insights into Customers: From geographical location to sales metrics to user demographics, the system offers insight into who is using a specific website and helps organizations identify ways to serve them better.
- Increase Revenue: The platform helps users craft product guides that recommend products based on user behavior and related content, improving the chances of upselling. It also helps tailor user experience based on data about the customer base, improving site experience, and the likelihood of return visits.
- Help Users Tailor Websites to Customers: Using the data gleaned by Mozenda, users can better target their advertising, optimize their website navigation and stock their sites with relevant content.
- Set It and Forget It: Data scraping helps users keep e-commerce sites up to date as inventory changes or prices shift. The system also automates a range of operational processes such as data preparation, running agents and publishing data.
Mozenda serves all industries but specializes in e-commerce, marketing, manufacturing and healthcare.
- Simultaneous Processing: Uses harvesting servers to split list-based tasks into different threads for speedy processing.
- Premium Harvesting: Performs web scraping to extract data from websites across geographical locations.
- API Access: Developers can manage data collection and running agents without manually accessing Web Console.
- Templates: Pre-built templates let users build agents quickly and efficiently in the proper format.
- Agent Grouping: Users can group agents by shared settings such as schedules, publishing and notifications.
- Folders: Users can also group agents by shared characteristics like domain, purpose and more.
- Job Sequencing: Arranges operational steps into a streamlined, automatic process for peak efficiency.
- Request Blocking: Lets users set up unnecessary domain request blocking to prevent extraneous domain requests for their site.
- Notifications: Set email alerts to trigger when agents are successfully run.
Mozenda Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email tech support at [email protected] or submit a contact request through the web form.
phonePhone: For access to phone support, users must log in to their accounts.
schoolTraining: In addition to a large library of self-training resources, users can register for on-site training programs, online webinars, training videos and community forums.
local_offerTickets: Users can create a ticket via email, submitting their information via web form, opening a live chat or submitting a service ticket after logging in to their user account.