What is Magento Business Intelligence?
RJMetrics connects to the data sources you already use to run your business. It pipes all of this data into one central data warehouse. Using our simple interface, you can get answers to all your business questions in one place.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Magento Business Intelligence?
Key differentiators & advantages of Magento Business Intelligence
RJMetrics gives you the advanced analytics of a Fortune 500 company without hiring a team of analysts.
- Cohort Analysis - Use cohort analysis to measure the effects your growth efforts on customer behavior, from conversion rate optimization to customer loyalty programs.
- Churn Analysis - What differentiates the best businesses is how they incorporate and adapt to customer feedback, and churn is the clearest feedback you can get. Learn the behaviors and characteristics of your customers that are causing your customers to churn.
- Marketing ROI - Identify the channels and campaigns bringing in valuable, repeat customers by calculating ROI using your most important metrics: customer acquisition cost and customer lifetime value.
- Revenue Analytics - Measure revenue consistently and accurately in every single scenario. With one single source of truth, you’ll be always be able to trust revenue metrics, whether a report is coming from your CFO or your Marketing Director.
- Email Segmentation - Send better emails by building highly targeted lists based on purchase behavior, date of last purchase, customer lifetime value, or any other customer attribute.
- Holiday Performance - Improve holiday performance by using data to optimize ad spend on key shopping days, ensure you have enough inventory on hand, and plan a follow-up strategy to turn holiday buyers into loyal customers.