What is Logi Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Logi Analytics
- Tailored User Experiences: Tailor the solution with control over style and functionality via configurable features and code-level customization.
- Integrated Security: Integrates with endpoint security systems to offer strong data protection through a blend of in-house and integrated security features at both the data and individual user level.
- Scalable Design: Scales as the organization grows, with its design prioritizing flexibility. Deploys either on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid of the two.
- Embeddability: Make data available through pre-existing channels by embedding analytics, dashboards and reporting capabilities into existing applications such as CRMs or ERPs.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Make more data-focused business decisions by gleaning actionable insights from data visualizations.
- Collaboration: Share knowledge across the organization or with clients via multiple collaboration options, including email.
- Connected Data Sources: Connect to multiple internal and external data sources, including Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL and more.
- Integrations: Seamlessly integrates with multiple other platform types, services and data sources.
- Low-Code Development: Develop and customize websites and applications easily.
- Predictive Analytics: Implement predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms without using coding. Make projections on different variables by tweaking inputs to match business requirements.
- Self-Service Analytics: Improves data literacy organization-wide by enabling data cleaning, analysis and visualization tasks without going through a data scientist.
- Reports: Answer business questions and share information in-house or with clients by generating a range of pre-built or ad hoc reports.
- Interactive Dashboards: Explore data in-depth by drilling down and examining intuitive visualizations via dashboards.
- Export: Conveniently share information and collaborate by exporting charts in a variety of formats.
Logi Analytics Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Logi Analytics is a web-based business intelligence solution that connects to a range of data sources, both on-premise and in-cloud, to source and optimize business-specific data. Users who reviewed its functionality praised the solution for its out-of-the-box features and extensibility to create tailored business solutions. With a vast library of visualizations, the platform allows users to create scalable and interactive dashboards to power data-driven decisions. Though it offers multiple graphs and charting options, some users who mentioned visualization said that the tool needs better integration with advanced charts, maps and D3, among others. Around 78% of users who reviewed reporting said that they found it easy to create and share impactful reports with stakeholders, though some users reported that generating reports in PDF format was difficult. The tool is intuitive and easy to use, though users who reviewed its data preparation capabilities said that it requires programming skills to manage more complex visualizations.
The solution is not without its limitations though. Of users who reviewed its functionality, some said that the complexity of the tool can be overwhelming and some updates have resulted in broken features, requiring script rewrite. Around 62% of users who reviewed training said that that help documentation is lacking in best practices and use case samples for complicated data reporting scenarios. There were numerous complaints from users that the vendor’s apparent focus on introducing new add-ons translate into extra costs for them, while the core product — Logi Info — seems to have plateaued as far as new features and improvements go. Though SaaS-based businesses might find the pricing model workable, the platform can be cost prohibitive for many users due to rising licensing costs.
In summary, Logi Analytics is an excellent platform to create a high-end website or application, with powerful descriptive and predictive analytics, superior embeddability and big data integrations.
Based on 252 reviews: