What is Logi Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Logi Analytics provides businesses with interactive data analytics and visualizations, offering advanced reporting and visualization features in a minimal-code environment. It offers self-service data analysis and data discovery; then connects and blends operational intelligence to prepare it; and finally lets users turn it into dashboards, reports and other visualizations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Logi Analytics?
Key differentiators & advantages of Logi Analytics
- Tailored User Experiences: Users get a custom experience from configurable features and code-level customization. They can create a unique solution with control over style and functionality, that still fulfills their needs.
- Integrated Security: Through a blend of in-house and integrated security features, it offers strong data protection. On top of its own efforts, such as data-level and user-specific security, it is designed to integrate with endpoint security systems.
- Scalable Design: The system can grow with an organization, with its design that prioritizes flexibility. It can adapt to be implemented on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid of the two.
- Embeddability: Users can make data available through pre-existing channels by embedding analytics, dashboards and reporting capabilities into existing applications such as CRMs or ERPs.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Users can glean insights from their data using this system and its visualizations in order to make more data-focused choices for their business.
- Collaboration: Users can share knowledge across the organization or with clients via the system’s collaboration options, including email.
Some of Logi Analytics’s industry specialties include military, education, financial services, government, healthcare, automotive, hospitality, manufacturing, technology and more.
- Connected Data Sources: Users can connect many external data sources such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc., in addition to the organization’s internal databases.
- Integrations: Users can integrate the system with many other types of platforms, services and data sources seamlessly and easily.
- Low-Code Development: Because it takes very little coding to customize and use, this system is ideal for users of all technical levels.
- Predictive Analytics: It allows for predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms to be implemented without using coding. It still allows tweaking of inputs to match a business’s needs and make projections on different variables.
- Self-Service Analytics:The simplicity of the system makes it easy for users to perform data cleaning, analysis and visualization tasks without going through a data scientist, improving data literacy organization-wide.
- Reports: If users want to keep it simple, the solution can generate a range of pre-built or ad hoc reports to answer business questions and share information.
- Interactive Dashboards: For more in-depth data exploration, users can drill down and examine data inside intuitive visualizations via dashboards.
- Export: Charts can be exported in a variety of formats for convenient sharing and collaboration.
Logi Analytics Suite Support
Logi Analytics hides support offerings behind a support portal fulfilled by DevNet. Support hours are 7 a.m. through 7 p.m., Monday through Friday EST.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support information is hidden behind the login portal. Users can live chat with a representative on the support homepage.
phonePhone: Users can call 1-888-564-4965 to contact support.
schoolTraining: Logi offers a range of training options. Users can receive direct in-person instruction during classes at Logi headquarters. They can also opt in for guided remote training in a classroom setting of the user’s choosing, or use the Logi Lab system that offers self-paced courses. All of these services come with a fee. Subscribers can access free resources such as video tutorials, white papers, documents and forums.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users must log in to their user portal to submit a request through their person of contact.
Logi Analytics Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 252 reviews: