What is Logi Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Logi Analytics
- Branded User Experience: Users can combine pre-built elements with configurable features to create a unique solution that fits their needs. Code-level customization gives users greater control over the style, functions and design of their instance of the solution for a custom experience.
- Integrated Security: This platform offers both data-level and user-specific security measures. It is designed to integrate with end-point security systems; however, it does offer its own built-in safety measures.
- Scalable Design: This system is designed with flexibility in mind, so it can grow as the organization grows. It can adapt to be implemented on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid of the two.
- Embeddability: This platform also comes with an embeddable option. This allows users to embed analytics, dashboards and reporting capabilities into existing applications such as CRM or ERP.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Users can glean insights from their data using this system and its visualizations in order to make more data-focused choices for their business.
- Collaboration: Users can share knowledge across the organization or with clients via the collaboration options, including email.
Some of Logi Analytics’ industry specialties include military, education, financial services, government, healthcare, automotive, hospitality, manufacturing, technology and more.
- Connected Data Sources: Users can connect many external data sources such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc., in addition to the organization’s internal databases.
- Integrations: Users can integrate their BI with many other types of platforms, services and data sources seamlessly and easily.
- Low-Code Development: Because it takes very little coding to customize and use, this system is ideal for users of all technical levels.
- Self-Service Analytics: The simplicity of the system makes it easy for users to perform data cleaning, analysis and visualization tasks without going through a data scientist, improving data literacy organization-wide.
- Reports: If users want to keep it simple, the solution can generate a range of pre-built or ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and share information.
- Interactive Dashboards: For more in-depth data exploration, users can drill down and examine data inside intuitive visualizations via dashboards.
- Export: Charts can be exported in a variety of formats for convenient sharing and collaboration.