What is JReport?
Industry Specialties: Pharmaceuticals, Government, Financial Services, Energy, E-Commerce.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of JReport
- Add Value to Existing Applications: Take a software application you already use and instill it with the power of reporting, dashboards and analytics. This seamless experience offers valuable insights and lets users engage with their data in new ways to improve their business.
- Save Time, Money and Effort: Instead of developing a BI solution from scratch or customizing an expensive separate platform to match another application, JReport’s white-labeling is designed to mimic the host application for a seamless experience.
- Differentiate Your Business: This solution is a cross between the robust analytics features of a standalone BI system and the accessibility and simplicity of a reporting module within another system. It helps set your business apart with data-informed decision-making without the cost and hassle of an additional standalone BI platform.
- Empower All Users: Because it can be programmed to match the host application’s UI, this embedded analytics system lets nontechnical users and data scientists alike engage with data, discover insights and explore within the platform.
- Automate APIs: Connect to a variety of datasources, set automatic refreshes, create scheduled reports and set the system to export them when triggered to take a hands-off approach to reporting.
- Create Intuitive Data Visualizations: Build reports with a simple drag-and-drop interface and embed them into websites or host applications to easily create easy-to-understand visuals. Create dashboards by dropping in charts, crosstabs, tables and other elements from a comprehensive library of options.
- Keep Your Data Safe: From role-based access control to single sign-on to realm management, JReport offers robust security features to ensure all data that passes through it is kept secure.
Industry ExpertiseJReport can embed into any kind of business software including CRM, ERP, EAM, CMMS and more. Therefore, this platform serves a huge range of industries.
- Web Reports: Users can generate visualizations into an interactive web-based report designed for dynamic interactivity with users.
- Data Visualization: Allows users to blend data and generate up to 40 types of visualizations including charts, scattergrams, crosstabs, tables, maps and more. Data can be pulled from a range of different data sources and blended into a single dashboard.
- In-Depth Analytics: Users can compare visualizations side by side for big-picture analysis. They can also apply filters to sort data or drill down into specific details to get more in-depth information.
- Page Reports: These simple reports are designed to be quick and easy to make, share and understand. They allow detailed data to be organized into pixel-perfect visualizations and delivered on an organization-wide scale.
- Ad-Hoc Reports: Users can generate custom, on-demand reports with the drag-and-drop interface. On-screen sliders, drill-downs and filters let users interact with dynamic data, simplifying platform usage and improving data literacy.
- Intuitive UI: The drag-and-drop interface also helps users of any skill level create dynamic visualizations by choosing from an extensive library. If you need to dig deeper, simple drill-down, filter and sort capabilities are only a click away.
- Scalability: Because this system is embedded into other software solutions, it is designed to grow seamlessly as your business does.
JReport Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 46 reviews:
The JReport team at Jinfonet Software, Inc. has been awarded the Data Querying Award by SelectHub analysts for offering a wide array of innovative solutions. The team has also received honors for delivering best-in-class technology to meet Security requirements and maintain industry-specific safety standards for their customers.