What is Jet Reports?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Jet Reports offers easy-to-use reporting services designed to integrate with ERP platforms, especially Microsoft Dynamics. It addresses data warehousing, reporting and analytics needs, allowing users of all data literacy levels to perform data exploration tasks to generate reports and glean insights from their data.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Jet Reports?
Key differentiators & advantages of Jet Reports
- Integrated Reporting: Because it is designed to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics, this system offers a seamless interface experience for users.
- Affordable Insights: Offers a cost-effective reporting tool designed to embed inside another solution, streamlining data insights at a reasonable price point.
- Self-Service BI: Users can immerse themselves in analytics and explore data freely in many directions without coding. This also saves time and money that would otherwise be spent on a data scientist.
- Compelling Visualizations: The solution offers a range of intuitive graphical options for users to visualize trends and patterns. These are shareable and promote collaboration between teams as well as with external parties such as clients.
- Zero-Training Interface: The simple drag-and-drop interface makes the system very easy to learn. This kickstarts implementation and encourages total adoption throughout the organization, and saves you money on training.
- Customizable Reports: Users aren’t restricted to pre-built report types — they can customize their reports to fit their specific needs. That being said, the solution does offer a broad range of stock reports that can expedite the reporting process significantly.
- Reduced Errors: The system facilitates quick, accurate report generation in formats that work for the individual business using them.
Specifically designed for those using Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Industry specialties include finance, higher education, marketing, healthcare, hospitality, food and beverage as well as many more.
- Dashboards: Dashboards give users a centralized, cohesive access point to their data, visualizations, reports, collaboration and more.
- Geospatial Analysis: Defined as the gathering, manipulation and display of historical data, GPS points, satellite photography or imagery that is presented in the form of coordinates or other location-based metrics. Geospatial analysis lets users discover geographical trends, demographic patterns and more.
- Report Bursting: This is the process of running a report once, then dividing up the results for different viewers and giving them access to a subset of the data. You can use burst reports to send individuals information relevant to their department, region or other need.
- JReport Server Cluster: This distributed group of servers working together shares resources, schedules, security and versioning services to reduce strain and improve availability.
- Metadata Security: Offers robust security measures to ensure protection of the organization’s data and metadata.
- Multi-Tenancy Support: Supports multiple instances of the same software being developed and utilized by different clients via whitelabeling. Allows clients to customize the solution without accessing the source code.
- Integrations: Designed to smoothly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or GP to offer a seamless experience for users combining this solution with ERP software.
Jet Reports Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support directly. They must submit a support request through InsightSoftware, Jet Global’s support system.
phonePhone: Users cannot call support directly. They must log in to InsightSoftware, Jet’s support system, to submit a request.
schoolTraining: Jet Global offers training webinars every second Thursday of the month at 9:00 a.m. PDT, as well as a large eLeaning library and in-person training courses available upon request.
local_offerTickets: Before submitting a ticket, users should access the Help Center. There they have access to a broad range of help topics including report design, setup, scheduling, distributing, budgeting, data management, configuration, installation, troubleshooting and more. If they still can’t find an answer to their problem they can submit a ticket by logging into InsightSoftware, Jet’s support system.