What is Jaspersoft?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Jaspersoft
- Built for Embedding: This system isn’t just modified to embed — it is designed from the get-go to integrate on the front and back ends with the host application. Its API-first approach gives developers direct access to a range of functionality.
- Flexible Architecture for Ultimate Access: Data-agnostic architecture allows users to work within a variety of systems, draw from heterogeneous data and access any database management system. It can be deployed via any method to suit compliance and convenience needs and offers advanced customization options through white-labeling.
- Intuitive Design: Pixel-perfect design lets users develop reports to their exact specifications within an architecture that matches the host application. It supports a wide variety of out-of-the-box reports as well as custom visualizations to meet user needs.
- Collaborate Across Departments: Export reports in a variety of formats to share via email, save to a shared repository to allow other users to view, or publish the report to a website or other host page.
- Identifies Data Trends: The various data visualization options help users identify patterns and trends in their business data. Changing the visualization type or drilling down into information can highlight trends that would otherwise not be obvious.
- Delivers Business Insights: Management can use these trends or patterns to make more informed business decisions and plan for their business’s future based on data and forecasts built on that data.
Jaspersoft specializes in the following industries: business services and consulting; consumer goods and retail; education; energy; financial services; government; healthcare; hospitality; human resources; life sciences; manufacturing; media; advertising and entertainment; non-profits; software and technology; transportation and logistics; telecommunications.
- JasperReports Server: Create dashboards, store information and distribute reports via the secure server.
- Jaspersoft Studio: This desktop report builder gives users control over data manipulation, exploration and distribution.
- ETL: Collects data from one database to another. Extracts, transforms and loads data as it preps it for analysis.
- Self-Service Reporting: Create reports, customize dashboards and perform metadata analysis in a drag-and-drop builder — no data analyst required.
- Embedding: Jaspersoft is designed to be embedded into other applications such as CRM, ERP, HR or websites.
- Multi-Tenant Support: A single instance of Jaspersoft serves an entire organization through multi-tenancy. Updates roll out across the software simultaneously.
- Dashboard: Build dashboards from multi-layer data to explore information and visualize trends. These can automatically refresh data and are primed for embedding.
- Reports: Based on the data selected, the system generates reports and visualizations in suggested best-formats. Users can adjust these to explore data in different ways and export them in a variety of formats for easy sharing.
Jaspersoft Suite Support
TIBCO subscribers have two annual support package options — standard and premium. Standard support offers 12 incident cases a year, two technician contacts, and support 24/5. Premium upgrades those options to offer unlimited cases, three contacts and 24/7 support for severity one cases.