What is InsightSquared?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
InsightSquared is a sales performance analytics solution for a wide range of businesses and user types. It offers analytical capabilities that let users delve deep into the sales pipeline in order to understand business operations, create forecasts and generate reports on key performance metrics.
In addition to its sales analytics features, this solution also offers a powerful range of customer support, financial reporting and staffing analysis insights. It specializes in facilitating rapid growth of sales teams and collaboration between departments.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use InsightSquared?
Key differentiators & advantages of InsightSquared
- Deeper Insights: Gone are the days of relying on convoluted spreadsheets to inform business decisions. This system offers deeper insights through advanced visualizations, filters and customizable metrics.
- Accelerated Implementation: This platform promises that users will be up and running within 48 hours without importing data or relying on IT departments.
- Create a Data-Driven Company Culture: Users of all technical levels can access, explore, visualize and collaborate on data insights by using this tool. Customizable dashboards make the system user-friendly, and the system creates presentation-ready visuals that make it easy to share insights with team members, clients or a board of directors.
- Employee Performance Tracking: Users can track employee performance by following crucial metrics such as win rates, sales numbers, quotas and more. They can use this in conjunction with historical data to make accurate sales predictions and identify opportunities.
- Marketing Predictions: The system lets users track progress on goals like lead gen and sales quotas, as well as generate reports on campaigns and opportunities. This allows users to view historical data for an accurate understanding of their business operations as well as make data-based predictions.
- Staffing Analytics: This platform streamlines workflows by allowing users to define job orders every day and segmenting them by a variety of filters. They can also view dashboard activity and employee scorecards in order to track employee performance.
- Make Data-Driven Decisions: Leadership teams can use data and insights to make more informed, data-driven decisions about their business practices and activities.
Industry ExpertiseThis solution specializes in sales analytics and serves organizations in industries such as software, HR, talent management, marketing, advertising, telecommunications, healthcare, e-commerce, recruiting and many more.
- Data Blending: Users can pull data from a variety of sources to form a 360-degree view of their business.
- Pre-Built Report Library: Access insights in a variety of ways with more than 400 off-the-shelf reports.
- Insight Feed: Six customizable dashboard options give users a real-time view of key metrics.Sales Analytics: Users can identify trends segmenting and filtering pre-built pivot tables and integrating with a CRM solution for complete pipeline analysis.
- Financial Reporting: This helps users identify emerging financial trends and drill down into specific accounts or segments of data.
- Employee Activity Dashboard and Scorecard: Displays employee performance metrics in almost real time.
- Integrations: Integrates seamlessly with systems like Salesforce and Quickbooks to give users direct access to sales data without needing to import or manually enter it.
InsightSquared Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email: To request an email from support, users can fill out the “Submit a Request” form on their support page or on the “Contact Us” page.
phonePhone:Phone: Users can’t contact support by phone, but they can live chat with a representative from the support page.
schoolTraining:Training: This solution offers a range of live webinars that users can register to attend for a fee. They can also utilize the support library, community forums and InsightSquared Academy.
local_offerTickets:Tickets: To submit a support ticket, users can contact support via the “Contact Us” form or via live chat. Previous tickets can be accessed through the “My Requests” tab on their website.