What is Infogram?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Infogram is a web-based data visualization platform that enables users to disseminate data-driven information by creating and sharing charts, reports, dashboards, infographics, maps and more. Through its intuitive drag-and-drop editor, users don’t need coding skills to convert their data into visually appealing HD graphics that are ready for distribution and publication.
With five different monthly or annual pricing plans — Basic, Pro, Business, Team and Enterprise — customers can choose the option that best fits their company’s needs and budget. Special pricing is available for startups, nonprofits and educational organizations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infogram?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infogram
- Get Started Quickly: The solution has a ready-to-use template library that helps users kickstart their visualizations with polished graphic design.
- User-Friendly: Infogram empowers users to create data-driven, interactive experiences that engage their audiences without needing to write any code. Its drag-and-drop editor and easy data integrations simplify the data visualization process.
- Stay on Brand: Users can save and load a custom template that features the organization’s brand, colors, font and logo, empowering all team members to create branded graphics.
- Engage Your Audience: Interactive content, including animations, charts and maps, help users take their data stories to the next level.
- Enhanced Collaboration: The platform assists teams with real-time collaboration, creating a centralized team library where users can work together to create, edit and publish projects, as well as allowing for team permissions and version history tracking to provide insight into who’s working on what.
- Track Impact: The platform provides metrics and insights on how viewers interact with graphics, which help creators measure how effectively their visualizations convey their messages.
- Web Accessibility: Users can publish their content to a variety of online and social media platforms, with the reassurance that their responsive infographics look great on all devices.
- Free Options: Through the free Basic plan, users receive unlimited access to a limited version of the platform to see if it’s a good fit before committing to paying for the solution. Additionally, interested customers can request a free 14-day trial of the team plan to see if the more fully-featured version is worth the investment.
Used by more than 30,000 companies, Infogram was rated #1 on Forbes’ list of “The Best Infographics Tools for 2017.” Their clients are in a large variety of industries, including media, marketing, publishing, education, reporting, healthcare, government and nonprofit organizations, retail and beyond.
- Data Import: The platform supports a variety of different data import methods, including direct input, spreadsheet upload, live data integrations to cloud services like Dropbox and Google Analytics, connections to media apps like Google Drive, Youtube and Vimeo, or by making additional connections through the Infogram API.
- Templates: Users can easily get started creating their graphics with more than 200 customizable templates to choose from, each targeting a different audience and serving a separate purpose. They can also create a customized brand theme with their own logo, colors and fonts.
- Data Visualization: Users can leverage more than 35 interactive charts and over 550 maps, including pie charts, bar graphs, column tables, word clouds and more, to visualize their data in creative ways.
- Images: The platform provides access to over one million high-quality, royalty-free stock photos, icons, GIFs and more, and additionally allows users to upload their own.
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Users can easily edit colors and styles, add and move elements or change display options with an intuitive data editor that lets them drag and drop objects to create infographics.
- Interactivity: Animations make data literally pop off the page, with features like zoom, bounce, flip, fade and slide. Tools such as tooltips, tabs, heat maps, marker icons, clickable legends, linking, timers and more add interactivity to charts and maps, encouraging viewers to derive even more meaning from graphics.
- Export Options: Users can download and export their visualizations in high-quality PNG, PDF or GIF formats for sharing on social media, or embed them through an interactive HTML option.
- Analytics: For reports published online, users can track metrics such as engagement, traffic and more to derive additional insight from their visualizations.
- Publish Online: Infographics remain fully responsive across all devices and can be added to Facebook Instant Articles, Medium or WordPress posts through a plugin.
- Teams: Through Teams, users can work together to edit projects, share folders and create visualizations. Privacy settings, access permission and version history controls grant oversight into data management and security.
At the time of this product page’s publication, some of Infogram’s limitations based on reviews and user sentiment include:
- Branding options only available for Business, Team and Enterprise pricing plans
- Paid plans are required for commercial use and keeping published projects private
- Limited number of pages per report and projects per account
- Requires an internet connection to use
- Graphics are more suitable for electronic sharing than printing
Infogram Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] or chat directly with an Infogram Guru on the Infogram support website for assistance with their support request.
phonePhone: Users in need of phone support can call 1-650-729-1672.
schoolTraining: Infogram provides a large variety of resources on their searchable online knowledge base that help users get started with the platform, become familiar with its features and answer questions they may have. The vendor also features “how-to” video tutorials for the platform on its website, as well as articles and blog posts about data visualization best practices. Additional structured training is available for subscribers to Team and Enterprise plans.
local_offerTickets: Infogram provides ticket support via email.