What is Grow Dashboard?
Grow is a cloud-based data visualization solution that helps users derive insights from their data to evolve their businesses. As their brand name may suggest, the vendor designed it to help growing small to mid-sized businesses to access actionable insights. Suitable for the average user, it turns spreadsheets into dashboards that simplify metrics for understanding and can be sent quickly to customers or other employees.
It has three offerings: Basic, Professional and Enterprise, which offer varying levels of connectivity as well as varying prices for additional dashboards. All three allow for an unlimited number of users.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Grow Dashboard?
Key differentiators & advantages of Grow Dashboard
- Centralize Your Data: The platform connects to many kinds of data sources and imports business-critical data, storing it so that users don’t need to use a third-party data warehouse to receive information from their dashboards.
- Get Answers Quickly: Users can build metrics in minutes from pre-built, single data source dashboards and explore their data with filters and slice-and-dice to find the insights they need.
- Affordable BI: While BI solutions intended for use by big enterprises can be cost-prohibitive to smaller businesses, Grow provides more cost-effective pricing that helps businesses get actionable insights without needing to overspend on a more robust solution.
- Share Insights With Everyone: The platform delivers the ability to make data-driven decisions to everyone within a company, with unlimited-user pricing at all tiers and convenient sharing options that empower every employee to take action.
Grow works as an effective platform for anyone seeking to turn their data into business intelligence, especially those working in the analytics, IT, operations, finance, sales and marketing fields.
- Dashboarding: Users can build dashboards either from pre-built blueprints or customized sandbox dashboards that they can test prior to deploying live versions. Dashboards dynamically display data based on account permissions.
- Customization: With branding tools, users can change the company logo, color scheme, login screen, custom domain and more to keep the focus on their organization when employees and customers log in to Grow. Users can also set up an email system that sends automated, branded emails from their custom domain.
- Interactivity: With metric filtering, drilling, historical data, chart type switching and more, users can view trends and patterns more easily through whatever lens works best for their needs.
- Sharing Options: Simplified and automated reporting makes it possible to share dashboards via email, scheduled reports, TV display, shareable URLs, Slack channels or exporting.
- Integrations: Grow has native out-of-the-box integrations to commonly used finance solutions like Quickbooks, databases like SQL Server and CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot to seamlessly import data. In addition to social media channels, it also can import data from files via cloud storage solutions or Excel/CSV upload. After connecting, the platform continually refreshes data so that dashboards reflect up-to-date results.
- Data Preparation: Through ETL, users can prepare, cleanse, transform and blend data to power their dashboards. Grow supports both non-SQL transformations and SQL transformations.
- Data Management: Grow eliminates the need for a third-party data warehouse, as users can centralize imported data to create a single source of truth for the company. It also provides transparency into how much data is stored in the platform and alerts users to issues or errors with data that need attention.
- Data Explorer: With the Data Explorer, users can choose from a variety of data visualizations to examine their insights. They can take a closer look with filters, slices, time-based comparisons and sorting to build custom views.
Some of the product’s limitations according to user sentiment at the time of publishing include:
- Limited customization options for dashboards
- Some functionalities may require knowledge of coding or spreadsheets
- Users note the platform can be buggy, especially after new releases
Grow Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For technical support via email, users can email [email protected]
phonePhone: Users in need of support via phone can call 1-800-515-7049.
schoolTraining: Grow offers assistance mainly through their Help Center, which users can browse to find answers to their questions. In addition to a section dedicated to getting started filled with step-by-step video tutorials, there are also articles and guides to topics such as working with data, building metrics, best practices and troubleshooting. There’s also a community forum, At the time of writing this post, Grow does not offer live or online training courses for most users, but specialized users in marketing, analytics or outsourced data teams can receive in-depth training through the Certified Partner Program.
local_offerTickets: Grow does not appear to offer support through a ticket system. Users can instead contact the support team via email or phone.