What is Fivetran?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Many traditional ETL tools underperform when tasked with complex analytics projects. Fivetran aims to simplify and streamline the data analysis process with zero-maintenance configuration and pipelines that deliver information to customers’ data warehouses in the cloud.
Created with the needs of users in mind, this solution facilitates control of data without the need for complex engineering processes. It promotes data-driven decision-making and a culture of data literacy for users of all technical skill levels.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Fivetran?
Key differentiators & advantages of Fivetran
- Five-Minute Setup: The platform boasts a zero-maintenance configuration that will have users up and running in very little time.
- Data Security: This system has a variety of data security measures in place to ensure data connections are kept secure. It is HIPAA compliant and is utilized heavily by cybersecurity providers who rely on its data security features.
- Smooth Integrations: Integration with other systems are very intuitive and smooth with this platform. Its seamless data sync allows users to draw data from their CRM, ERP or other business software as well as a range of other data sources.
- Automatic Updates: This system automatically updates data types in the users’ data warehouse when it is updated in the data source. This reduces data entry tasks and ensures accuracy across storage facilities.
- Data-Driven Business Practices: Users can use this platform to glean insights, better understand their data and make more informed business decisions.
- Track Processes: Logs track operations performed on data, making it easy for users to search and follow changes made or actions completed.
Industry ExpertiseFivetran specializes in data-driven companies that utilize business intelligence to gain insights from their information. Some of the industries it specializes in serving are e-commerce, retail, software, web services, cybersecurity, financial services, commercial real estate and more.
- Data Collection: Data connectors let users funnel data from disparate sources into a central data warehouse for storage.
- Data Extraction: The solution automatically extracts structured information such as email addresses, IP addresses, phone numbers, pricing information and web data from unstructured datasets.
- ETL: The extract, transform, load function is the process of copying data from various resources to a new destination. It then structures the raw data or places it in a new context for analysis.
- Dashboards: Users interact with the platform via dashboards that display information in a visual, easy-to-digest format.
- Metadata Management: A suite of policies and procedures allows users to manage the data which describes other data such as file size, date of data creation, tags, titles, authors, etc.
Fivetran Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: To contact support or get information, users can email [email protected]
phonePhone: Users in North America can call +1(415) 805-2799 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST. Users in the EU, the Middle East or Africa can call +353 086 607 8650 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. GMT.
schoolTraining: Fivetran offers a range of resources for self-training. These include case studies, a robust blog, white papers and webinars.
local_offerTickets: To submit a support ticket, users must log in to their accounts.