What is Exago?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesEmbeddable, flexible and scalable, Exago is a BI solution designed to integrate with multi-tenant SaaS applications — no downloads or plug-ins required. Its open API and customizable UI gives admins total control over their application while enabling end users to analyze data through reports, dashboards and visualizations. It offers ad hoc and operational reporting, extensibility, and ease of use, and is built to scale with SaaS companies as they grow.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Exago
- Cloud Deployment: Because it is web-based, users don’t have to maintain infrastructure to support the platform on their on-premise servers. It is accessible anywhere with an internet connection and doesn’t require downloads for functionality.
- Multiple Data Connectors: Can blend data from a range of sources including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, SAP, OLAP, DB2 Informix, web services, ODBC, .NET assemblies, Excel and XML in addition to large datasets like Hadoop.
- Ease-of-Use: Non-technical users can easily navigate this platform through the drag-and-drop interface, creating dashboards and reports without needing to understand the particulars of the data structure.
- Flexibility: Because it is embeddable, users can choose to integrate it with their ERP, CRM, web application and more to get the smoothest data flow and easiest access. Offers extensibility functionality like separate client-side and server-side handlers that give users extensive control over the data and exploration environment.
- Customization: This white-labeled platform is completely customizable and can be made to match the host application UI in order to streamline workflows and promote use by non-technical employees.
- Canned and Custom Reporting: Offers both pre-built and ad-hoc reporting features to give users as much functionality and convenience as possible.
Industry ExpertiseExago is used by a huge range of organizations, but it specializes in technology, software, data governance, and other similar industries.
- Data Discovery and Exploration: Data discovery and exploration features include location analytics, pre-built visualization formats, geographic visualization and integration with statistical packages such as R.
- Customization: Almost every UI element is customizable through CSS. Users can code new mathematical functions or inject their own processes into the running state through server and action events.
- Dashboards: Intuitive dashboards allow users to generate reports, communicate data insights and collaborate on visualizations.
- Multi-Language Support: The solution comes with a base English and Spanish file, and users can manually add support for any local language by modifying the language parameters in the code.
- Ad-Hoc Report Generation: Drag-and-drop features let users create reports from live data on demand.
- Integration: Users can tightly integrate this embeddable solution with their web-based SaaS or another software application such as CRM.
Exago Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 143 reviews:
Alexander Agoado, Director of Product Management, has been diligently working toward delivering an excellent BI tool that promises a smarter experience to users. Exago has been awarded Selecthub’s User Favorite Business Intelligence Software award based on user ratings and reviews.