What is Exago?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesEmbeddable, flexible and scalable, Exago is a BI solution designed to integrate with multi-tenant SaaS applications — no downloads or plug-ins required. Its open API and customizable UI gives admins total control over their application while enabling end users to analyze data through reports, dashboards and visualizations. It offers ad hoc and operational reporting, extensibility, and ease of use, and is built to scale with SaaS companies as they grow.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Exago?
Key differentiators & advantages of Exago
- Cloud Deployment: Because it is web-based, users don’t have to maintain infrastructure to support the platform on their on-premise servers. It is accessible anywhere with an internet connection and doesn’t require downloads for functionality.
- Multiple Data Connectors: Can blend data from a range of sources including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, SAP, OLAP, DB2 Informix, web services, ODBC, .NET assemblies, Excel and XML in addition to large datasets like Hadoop.
- Ease-of-Use: Non-technical users can easily navigate this platform through the drag-and-drop interface, creating dashboards and reports without needing to understand the particulars of the data structure.
- Flexibility: Because it is embeddable, users can choose to integrate it with their ERP, CRM, web application and more to get the smoothest data flow and easiest access. Offers extensibility functionality like separate client-side and server-side handlers that give users extensive control over the data and exploration environment.
- Customization: This white-labeled platform is completely customizable and can be made to match the host application UI in order to streamline workflows and promote use by non-technical employees.
- Canned and Custom Reporting: Offers both pre-built and ad-hoc reporting features to give users as much functionality and convenience as possible.
Industry ExpertiseExago is used by a huge range of organizations, but it specializes in technology, software, data governance, and other similar industries.
- Data Discovery and Exploration: Data discovery and exploration features include location analytics, pre-built visualization formats, geographic visualization and integration with statistical packages such as R.
- Customization: Almost every UI element is customizable through CSS. Users can code new mathematical functions or inject their own processes into the running state through server and action events.
- Dashboards: Intuitive dashboards allow users to generate reports, communicate data insights and collaborate on visualizations.
- Multi-Language Support: The solution comes with a base English and Spanish file, and users can manually add support for any local language by modifying the language parameters in the code.
- Ad-Hoc Report Generation: Drag-and-drop features let users create reports from live data on demand.
- Integration: Users can tightly integrate this embeddable solution with their web-based SaaS or another software application such as CRM.
Exago Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support directly.
phonePhone: Users cannot call support directly.
schoolTraining: Subscribers can access resources such as webinars, blogs, forums, case studies, videos and podcasts to help learn more about the system. Support also offers monthly webinars and training sessions that focus on real case studies.
local_offerTickets: Only active subscribers can access the ticket submission system through their user portal. To ask a question or submit a request, users must log in to their account and follow the support prompts to submit a ticket. They will be led through the knowledge base first as the algorithm searches for solutions to the issue in the FAQs and other resources.
User Satisfaction i
Based on 95 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Embedded Analytics Tools
The following reviews for Exago are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
great easy to use interface, very little end user training necessary, support and service are exceptional
Our application works pretty seemly with the Exago tool. The support and assistance is great, new features added are often just what we need. We would like to use more features available and need more time to appreciate all what the tool can offer
We sometimes have issues keeping up with the upgrades. We can't take advantage of all the new features. Demo database is often not like our product but usually pretty easy to move past this on a call or webex
Please plan your implementation and phases with using it Awesome point in time reporting for all users and clients globally. In our old process reports were hard coded and not flexible. Now this is no longer an issue
Exago has been a wonderful partner for us. Their product is amazing and does exactly what we need it to and much more. Thier support team is excellent. We've been very satisified