What is Einstein Analytics?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries.
Einstein Analytics is a suite of analytics applications that use artificial intelligence to supply insights. With predictive, tailored analytics, it can build AI data visualizations and deliver recommendations to help you accomplish your business goals. Developed by Salesforce, it integrates natively with their CRM to boost understanding of sales pipelines and customer satisfaction.
It offers three editions: Predictions, Analytics Growth and Analytics Plus. Until 2017, it was known as Salesforce Analytics Cloud or Wave.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Einstein Analytics
- Predictive Analytics: With the power of artificial intelligence, it automatically generates models and precise recommendations based on insight gleaned from your data.
- Achieve Faster ROI: You can spend less time cleaning up data and more time selling products and converting leads.
- Native Salesforce Integration: Einstein Analytics connects seamlessly with Salesforce, providing crucial BI for users of the CRM platform.
- Unify Your Systems: With data connectors to any platform, including external systems, you can bring all your data onto one screen to get the complete picture.
- Simplicity of Use: Ready-to-use customizable templates eliminate the need to have coding knowledge to create data visualizations that make sense.
- Free Trial: Salesforce offers a free 30-day trial of Einstein Analytics via signing up on its website.
Einstein Analytics works especially well in fields that deal with customer relationships, particularly financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, the public sector, and retail and consumer goods.
- Role-Specific Analytics: It comes loaded with prebuilt templates and native apps designed to maximize your insights with customizable best-practice KPIs in specific industries, including sales, customer service, financial advising, B2B marketing, fundraising and more.
- Actionable AI: Even without knowing code, you can build AI-powered applications and models that explore millions of data combinations and trends in minutes to generate predictions and what-if scenarios for your business.
- Self-Service BI: You can customize the queries and looks of your analytics applications to target the information you need for specific decisions.
- All-Around Insights: You can connect any external data source, including AWS Redshift, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Google BigQuery and more, gathering all your information in one place.
- Team Collaboration: With smart notifications, annotations, presentation mode, downloadable analytics, updates via email subscription and native integration with Salesforce Chatter, you can quickly share your assets and take action together with colleagues.
- Mobile Ready: There are downloadable apps compatible with iOS and Android platforms that support many of the available analytics features.
- Continuous Upgrades: The Salesforce platform releases new features and enhancements three times a year in winter, spring and summer.
Einstein Analytics Suite Support
Einstein Analytics Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 851 reviews: